Royal tour: Duchess of Cambridge style
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have arrived with Prince George in New Zealand for the start of the child’s first royal visit abroad.
Monday 07 April 2014
As the Duchess of Cambridge embarks on a three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia, we look at what she chose to wear.
Catherine, 32, looked elegant in a complete red look as she carried her son, Prince George.
She was wearing a buttoned coat by London-based label Catherine Walker & Co, which was a favourite of late Lady Di, Princess of Wales; a matching Gina Foster pill box hat and HM The Queen lent the Duchess her diamond and platinum silver fern brooch - a piece of jewellery which she was given by the Women of Auckland on a visit to the country in 1954. Black suede pumps by British brand Emmy completed her look.
Life & Style blogs
This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
Tinder Plus: premium service launches, charging much more for those over 28
My life as a Jew in wartime Berlin: How I outwitted the Gestapo
Drinking three to five cups of a coffee a day could reduce risk of heart attacks, study finds
Running test reveals whether you will die in the next decade
- 1 Bill Clinton portrait features Monica Lewinsky reference, artist admits
- 2 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 3 Pornhub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 5 Average penis size revealed: Scientists attempt to find what is 'normal' to reassure concerned men
£18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Production Coordinator is required to ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opening has arisen ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has ari...
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A successful professional services firm is lo...