Royal tour: Duchess of Cambridge style
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have arrived with Prince George in New Zealand for the start of the child’s first royal visit abroad.
Monday 07 April 2014
As the Duchess of Cambridge embarks on a three-week tour of New Zealand and Australia, we look at what she chose to wear.
Catherine, 32, looked elegant in a complete red look as she carried her son, Prince George.
She was wearing a buttoned coat by London-based label Catherine Walker & Co, which was a favourite of late Lady Di, Princess of Wales; a matching Gina Foster pill box hat and HM The Queen lent the Duchess her diamond and platinum silver fern brooch - a piece of jewellery which she was given by the Women of Auckland on a visit to the country in 1954. Black suede pumps by British brand Emmy completed her look.
Actress isn't a fan of Ed Miliband
Do you qualify – and how do you get it?
Life & Style blogs
New £3 pill that will help stop you drinking too much available on the NHS
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Revealed: Lidl’s £4 perfume smells identical to Chanel’s £70 scent - but the difference is in the bottle
Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Coke milk? Coca-Cola to launch premium milk brand called Fairlife
- 1 Sarah Vine criticises lesbian mother Jack Monroe: 'If she was unsure about her sexuality, she should have taken greater precautions'
- 2 Black Friday 2014: Opening times for Asda, John Lewis, PC World, GAME and Argos
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 5 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This Market Leading Kitchen and joinery suppli...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Junior Carpenter / Carpentry ...
£65000 - £90000 per annum + £150k ote: h2 Recruit Ltd: An award winning innova...
£30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They supply 5,500 customers in the North...