Samantha Cameron celebrates London Fashion Week her 10 Downing Street
Monday 18 February 2013
The opening of London Fashion week was celebrated with a reception at 10 Downing Street on Friday night. Natalie Massenet MBE, newly appointed Chairman of the British Fashion Council and Samantha Cameron welcomed guests including Stella McCartney, Christopher Bailey, Richard Nicoll, Jonathan Saunders and L'Wren Scott. Victoria Beckham, Donatella Versace and Diane Von Furstenberg, who were in town to judge yesterdays Woolmark Prize were also in attendance.
Life & Style blogs
Free the internet from commercial interests, says Martha Lane Fox
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about the iconic structure
Contents of women's handbags can be worth more than a small car
Gold Apple Watch buyers can skip queues
- 1 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Dylan Moran on quitting smoking, being about as sexy as the Pope and why comedy panel programmes are 'c*ck shows'
Circa £45,000-£50,000 + benefits: Sheridan Maine: Are you a newly qualified ac...
£12 - £15 Hourly Rate: Sheridan Maine: Are you an experienced Accounts Assista...
£150 - £190 Daily Rate: Sheridan Maine: One of London's leading water supplier...
£30,000 - £35,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you a Management Accountant with...