Samantha Cameron celebrates London Fashion Week her 10 Downing Street
The opening of London Fashion week was celebrated with a reception at 10 Downing Street on Friday night. Natalie Massenet MBE, newly appointed Chairman of the British Fashion Council and Samantha Cameron welcomed guests including Stella McCartney, Christopher Bailey, Richard Nicoll, Jonathan Saunders and L'Wren Scott. Victoria Beckham, Donatella Versace and Diane Von Furstenberg, who were in town to judge yesterdays Woolmark Prize were also in attendance.
Life & Style blogs
Plus London's buy-to-let hotspots and a new property portal
Guest post by Richard Sexton, business development director of e.surv chartered surveyors
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Exclusive: Woolwich killings suspect Michael Adebolajo was inspired by cleric banned from UK after urging followers to behead enemies of Islam
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.