Samantha Cameron celebrates London Fashion Week her 10 Downing Street
Monday 18 February 2013
The opening of London Fashion week was celebrated with a reception at 10 Downing Street on Friday night. Natalie Massenet MBE, newly appointed Chairman of the British Fashion Council and Samantha Cameron welcomed guests including Stella McCartney, Christopher Bailey, Richard Nicoll, Jonathan Saunders and L'Wren Scott. Victoria Beckham, Donatella Versace and Diane Von Furstenberg, who were in town to judge yesterdays Woolmark Prize were also in attendance.
Life & Style blogs
Versace haute couture review: Beautiful evening dresses are some of the loveliest Donatella has ever created
What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Minecraft: Story Mode trailer revealed with cast of stars
The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£40000 - £95000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Trainee Vehicle Inspectors / Pu...
£18000 - £45000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...