Samantha Cameron celebrates London Fashion Week her 10 Downing Street
Monday 18 February 2013
The opening of London Fashion week was celebrated with a reception at 10 Downing Street on Friday night. Natalie Massenet MBE, newly appointed Chairman of the British Fashion Council and Samantha Cameron welcomed guests including Stella McCartney, Christopher Bailey, Richard Nicoll, Jonathan Saunders and L'Wren Scott. Victoria Beckham, Donatella Versace and Diane Von Furstenberg, who were in town to judge yesterdays Woolmark Prize were also in attendance.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Should Apple buy Greece?
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Drummer Lee Rigby's family reject 'extremist' groups using Woolwich murder for political gain
- 4 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 5 Fox News anchor asks 'what's to prevent' three people from marrying after same-sex marriage legalised
£500 - £600 per day: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Solution Architect is requir...
£18k - 20k per year: 360 Resourcing Solutions: ROLE: Export Sales Coordinato...
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The largest developer of mobile...
£22500 - £27000 per annum + OTE £45K: SThree: Since our inception in 1986, STh...