Sephora plans new concept for Milan
Monday 22 February 2010
Beauty retailer Sephora is preparing for the launch of its biggest European store yet, which will open February 24 at the Corso Vittorio Emanuele in Milan.
February 24 is also the launch date of Milan Fashion Week, which seems to be no coincidence: the new architectural concept envisioned by Sephora, which will give beauty brands more space on three floors to create their own booths, is more reminiscent of a fashion department store than that of a classic perfumery and clearly targets Milan's fashion-savvy crowd.
According to Women's Wear Daily, the beauty chain is also planning to shake things up in Milan by giving the brands opportunities for "theater-like brand showcases:" Laura Schiatti, Sephora Italy's marketing director, told the paper that each month, a different company would be able to use "music, tools and images [to create] a new entertainment shopping experience vital in this current climate" in a specially designated space.
Italy is Sephora's second-biggest European market after France.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Web De...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: HAMPSHIRE MARKET TOWN - A highly attr...
£35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Network Engineer (CCNP, CCNA, Linux, OSPF,...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: A VERY HIGH QUALITY FIRM A high qual...