Stella McCartney to design Olympic kit
Wednesday 14 July 2010
Stella mccartney is to design the kit for the British Olympic team, working with Adidas, which has appointed her creative director of its Team GB ranges. This is the first time a prestigious fashion designer has worked with a sports brand to provide clothes for the national Olympic and Paralympic teams.
Life & Style blogs
'I am a paedophile': Is our approach to sex offenders helping to create more victims?
Scientists discover 'stroke protection gene' – that also guards against heart attack and migraine
Hackers hold Sony Pictures to ransom by taking over its whole computer system
Regin: US and UK intelligence services could be responsible for snooping spyware
Parenting gay teens: the book that all parents need to read
- 1 Turkish President: 'Equality between men and women is against nature'
- 2 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
- 3 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 4 Bill Cosby: Isn’t it obvious why his accusers have stayed silent up until now?
- 5 Isis propaganda image showing 'abuse of Muslim woman by soldiers' is actually taken from Hungarian porn film
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE - SENIOR POSITION - An exciti...
£29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Gas Installation Engineer is required ...
£28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Domestic Gas Technical Surveyor is req...
£27000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Yorkshire based firm looking to...