Temporary talons fit for the princesses of pop
The "squoval" is over. The square-tip is dead. The new look for nails? Kick-ass claws, the likes of which Rihanna and Adele have been sporting of late.
Super-long, incredibly pointy and only obtained with the help of a nail technician, these talons look fierce but are probably better suited to the kind of gal who doesn't have to type for a living and certainly doesn't need to take out contact lenses.
For the rest of us, a pack of stick-on Nail Glitz (£14.99 – £29.99, nazilaloveglamour.com) means you can nail the trend – but remove them when real-life calls.
Life & Style blogs
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
The big fresh food con: Alarming truth behind the chocolate muffin that won't decay
Kate Moss: Previously unpublished nude photo revealed by Mert and Marcus
Holi: Festival of colours honoured with Google Doodle – here's what you need to know about the celebration
- 1 Tourist films plane's descent just metres above packed Caribbean beach
- 2 Indian woman creates 'Marriage CV' after parents put her on dating site: 'Definitely not marriage material. Won’t grow long hair, ever'
- 3 World Book Day: Boy 'excluded' from school after dressing up as Fifty Shades' Christian Grey
- 4 Bad Jews poster 'censored' on London Tube
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£65000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Technical Presales Engineer - central London ...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Physiotherapist / Sports Ther...
£8 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Sales Executives / Advisors are required...
£14000 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for a...