Temporary talons fit for the princesses of pop
The "squoval" is over. The square-tip is dead. The new look for nails? Kick-ass claws, the likes of which Rihanna and Adele have been sporting of late.
Super-long, incredibly pointy and only obtained with the help of a nail technician, these talons look fierce but are probably better suited to the kind of gal who doesn't have to type for a living and certainly doesn't need to take out contact lenses.
For the rest of us, a pack of stick-on Nail Glitz (£14.99 – £29.99, nazilaloveglamour.com) means you can nail the trend – but remove them when real-life calls.
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
'Excluded' dads put the heat on Mumsnet with campaign for parental parity in bringing up baby
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
GIF inventor Steve Wilhite says it should be pronounced 'jif'
'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Facebook links are profiting hackers
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Exclusive: World’s most pristine waters are polluted by US Navy human waste
- 3 Nemanja Matic interview: My family were in tears when we left Lisbon
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Jet ‘hijacking’ began soon after take-off
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Facebook links are profiting hackers
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Charter Selection: This well respected and exciting...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting company and market...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + EXCELLENT SALARY: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Cli...
£25,000 to £35,000: IT Connections Ltd: Signal Processing Engineer / Acoustics...