Temporary talons fit for the princesses of pop
The "squoval" is over. The square-tip is dead. The new look for nails? Kick-ass claws, the likes of which Rihanna and Adele have been sporting of late.
Super-long, incredibly pointy and only obtained with the help of a nail technician, these talons look fierce but are probably better suited to the kind of gal who doesn't have to type for a living and certainly doesn't need to take out contact lenses.
For the rest of us, a pack of stick-on Nail Glitz (£14.99 – £29.99, nazilaloveglamour.com) means you can nail the trend – but remove them when real-life calls.
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£65000 - £80000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Finance Director required to jo...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a unique opportunity fo...
£50000 per annum + 26 days holiday,pension: Ashdown Group: A highly successful...
£27000 per annum + pension + holidays: The Jenrick Group: A Quality Technician...