The future is Nowness: eLuxury relaunched
Saturday 02 January 2010
Former online shopping portal eLuxury, which closed in 2009, has been transformed into a web magazine called Nowness.
According to the site's owner, French luxe conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), Nowness will be covering the fields of fashion, art, design, culture, travel, beauty, food and wine, music, and entertainment.
In the run-up to its proper launch, the new web destination is running a special story each day, including sneak peeks behind the scenes at Dior or recent New Generation winner Peter Pilotto. Their coverage can already be followed on Twitter, Facebook, and via RSS.
eLuxury had announced its closure in early 2009, which is believed to have been caused by many design brands developing their own e-commerce sites.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 5 battery replacement offered by Apple
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
Ebola outbreak: 'Resilient and remarkable' British victim William Pooley administered experimental drug in UK
- 1 Gun instructor accidentally shot dead by nine-year-old girl with Uzi gun
- 2 Miley Cyrus' homeless MTV VMAs date, Jesse Helt, is wanted by the police
- 3 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 4 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 5 Homer Simpson has taken the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he has
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £48000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Devel...
£45000 - £60000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: C# Swift...
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Front-End Deve...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Graduate C# De...