The future is Nowness: eLuxury relaunched
Saturday 02 January 2010
Former online shopping portal eLuxury, which closed in 2009, has been transformed into a web magazine called Nowness.
According to the site's owner, French luxe conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), Nowness will be covering the fields of fashion, art, design, culture, travel, beauty, food and wine, music, and entertainment.
In the run-up to its proper launch, the new web destination is running a special story each day, including sneak peeks behind the scenes at Dior or recent New Generation winner Peter Pilotto. Their coverage can already be followed on Twitter, Facebook, and via RSS.
eLuxury had announced its closure in early 2009, which is believed to have been caused by many design brands developing their own e-commerce sites.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...