The future is Nowness: eLuxury relaunched
Saturday 02 January 2010
Former online shopping portal eLuxury, which closed in 2009, has been transformed into a web magazine called Nowness.
According to the site's owner, French luxe conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), Nowness will be covering the fields of fashion, art, design, culture, travel, beauty, food and wine, music, and entertainment.
In the run-up to its proper launch, the new web destination is running a special story each day, including sneak peeks behind the scenes at Dior or recent New Generation winner Peter Pilotto. Their coverage can already be followed on Twitter, Facebook, and via RSS.
eLuxury had announced its closure in early 2009, which is believed to have been caused by many design brands developing their own e-commerce sites.
Life & Style blogs
DNA hope on schizophrenia: Research breakthrough points at over 100 genes
Husband creates spreadsheet detailing wife's 'excuses' for turning down sex
Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
Man takes most pointless Uber cab ride of all time
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Scheme Manager (BREEAM)...
Flexible, depending on experience: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: T...
£850 - £950 per day: Orgtel: Programme Director - Conduct Risk - Banking - £85...
£100 - £110 per day: Orgtel: Project Coordinator/Order Entry Hampshire