The future is Nowness: eLuxury to be relaunched in 2010
Thursday 17 December 2009
Former online shopping portal eLuxury, which closed earlier this year, has been transformed into a web magazine called Nowness, due to be up and running by beginning of January.
According to the site's owner, French luxe conglomerate LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy), Nowness will be covering the fields of fashion, art, design, culture, travel, beauty, food and wine, music, and entertainment.
In the run-up to its proper launch, the new web destination is running a special story each day, including sneak peeks behind the scenes at Dior or recent New Generation winner Peter Pilotto. Their coverage can already be followed on Twitter, Facebook, and via RSS.
eLuxury had announced its closure as early as January, which is believed to have been caused by many design brands developing their own e-commerce sites.
EastEnders Christmas specials are known for their shouty, over-the-top soap drama but tonight the show has done itself proud thanks to Danny Dyer.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 Hip hop is both racial and political, and for Iggy Azalea to suggest otherwise is insulting
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...