Three models take a tumble on the catwalk at China Fashion Week
The trio lost their footing during the Seccry Hu Sheguang fashion show
As they sweep down the catwalk in exquisite garments and sky-high heels, every model’s worst nightmare is toppling over and landing in a tangled heap of long, lithe limbs.
But at China Fashion Week, it happened to not one, not two, but three beautiful clothes horses.
Perched precariously upon teetering platform shoes, the unlucky trio lost their footing during the SECCRY Hu Sheguang fashion show on Sunday.
In perhaps the most accident-prone display ever seen, Chinese-Dutch designer Hu Sheguang’s models put on a rather different kind of performance at the Mercedes-Benz sponsored event.
It might make the girls involved feel better to know they're not the only beauties to stumble while strutting their stuff.
Models Agyness Deyn, Karlie Kloss and Jessica Stam have all come a cropper while flaunting the latest fashions.
And who could forget supermodel Naomi Campbell’s epic fall on the Vivienne Westwood catwalk in Paris in 1995, in which she tripped over and bared her bottom.
It happens to the best of us – pick yourself up, dust yourself off and strut.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
As Kellie Maloney has experienced, when you're transgender, strangers think it's OK to ask intimate questions – it's not
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...