Three models take a tumble on the catwalk at China Fashion Week
The trio lost their footing during the Seccry Hu Sheguang fashion show
As they sweep down the catwalk in exquisite garments and sky-high heels, every model’s worst nightmare is toppling over and landing in a tangled heap of long, lithe limbs.
But at China Fashion Week, it happened to not one, not two, but three beautiful clothes horses.
Perched precariously upon teetering platform shoes, the unlucky trio lost their footing during the SECCRY Hu Sheguang fashion show on Sunday.
In perhaps the most accident-prone display ever seen, Chinese-Dutch designer Hu Sheguang’s models put on a rather different kind of performance at the Mercedes-Benz sponsored event.
It might make the girls involved feel better to know they're not the only beauties to stumble while strutting their stuff.
Models Agyness Deyn, Karlie Kloss and Jessica Stam have all come a cropper while flaunting the latest fashions.
And who could forget supermodel Naomi Campbell’s epic fall on the Vivienne Westwood catwalk in Paris in 1995, in which she tripped over and bared her bottom.
It happens to the best of us – pick yourself up, dust yourself off and strut.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...