Topman Design: eminently wearable
The optical white first stage of Topman Design, the high street brand's premium collection, was almost enough to induce snow blindness.
Down-filled cropped anoraks worn over single breasted suits in bright white and roll neck jumpers were accessorised with oversized rucksacks swinging with bronze compasses and hip flasks - accoutrements of any explorer worth their salt.
White gave way to cream, then bold shades of hot pinks, acid yellow and orange. Worn top to toe these represented another leg a journey. As did ornate Tibetan prints on boiled wool outerwear.
Cropped peacoats and biker jackets, pleat fronted trousers tucked into hiking socks and boots and fish-tail parkas in bold, juicy hues were eminently wearable.
Life & Style blogs
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
Londoners agree to give up first-born child in exchange for free internet
The truth about student sex workers: it's far from Belle Du Jour
FireChat: The internet-free messaging app that's sweeping the world
- 1 Reyhaneh Jabbari: Iran due to execute woman for murder of her alleged attempted rapist
- 2 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 3 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 4 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 5 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- < Previous
- Next >
Very Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: NORTH HAMPSHIRE NQ to MID LEVEL - An e...
Highly Attractive Pakage: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - A highly attractive oppor...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (Campaigns, Offlin...
£90000 - £135000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Marketing (B2C, Acquisition...