Topshop Unique autumn/winter 2013
At today's Topshop Unique show, references included 90s Brit Pop and a pub carpet, which manifested themselves in boxy separates and donkey jackets, and a grubby chintz print respectively. Sugary pinks and blues added a grungey girlish edge, while fluffy mohair jumpers were cropped for extra attitude. Models Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn were just a couple of names who strutted down the catwalk in a packed Tate Modern, and who were live-streamed to thousands more thanks to a new partnership between the high street giant and Google.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after performer tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- 5 Medina: Saudis take a bulldozer to Islam's history
- < Previous
- Next >
£50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Financial Technical Consultant (C++, C#, F...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: Year 3 Teacher Required We are curr...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: Year 5 Primary Teaching positionRands...
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...