Trending: Getting to the bottom of the spa industry
Tuesday 07 February 2012
Stop reading now if your beauty regime extends only to the bits people can see. For those truly devoted to inner radiance, a spa in Essex (where else?) has launched a new facial that promises to reinvigorate and rejuvenate your nether face – your bottom, that is. Exfoliating salt-scrub and detoxifying algae are applied to your seat, before a soothing masque (not one with eye holes) is placed on the problem area to boost circulation and firmness.
Citing Pippa Middleton and Keira Knightley as the inspirations behind the treatment (presumably just because they both have derrieres that people think about a lot), the "Booty Masque" is supposedly the next level of skincare.
If the people behind it are anything to go by, one side-effect of treating your bum like a face seems to be that you start talking out of it as well.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Scottish salmon sales leap as Asia develops a taste
Grim second life of the 'breastaurant': The oft-loathed sector is booming in the States thanks to Hooters, Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt
Health: When masturbation can be fatal: The practice of auto-erotic asphyxia is often concealed by a coroner's verdict. Monique Roffey looks at a lethal taboo
- 1 The political parties aren't all the same – which means 2015 will be a 'big-choice' election
- 2 President of Argentina adopts Jewish godson to 'stop him turning into a werewolf'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 The 'Black Museum': After 150 years, public set to see exhibits from police’s grisly crime museum
- 5 Naomi Wolf reacts to Isis 'conspiracy theories' critism after she questions whether beheading videos are real
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...