Trending: Getting to the bottom of the spa industry
Tuesday 07 February 2012
Stop reading now if your beauty regime extends only to the bits people can see. For those truly devoted to inner radiance, a spa in Essex (where else?) has launched a new facial that promises to reinvigorate and rejuvenate your nether face – your bottom, that is. Exfoliating salt-scrub and detoxifying algae are applied to your seat, before a soothing masque (not one with eye holes) is placed on the problem area to boost circulation and firmness.
Citing Pippa Middleton and Keira Knightley as the inspirations behind the treatment (presumably just because they both have derrieres that people think about a lot), the "Booty Masque" is supposedly the next level of skincare.
If the people behind it are anything to go by, one side-effect of treating your bum like a face seems to be that you start talking out of it as well.
Life & Style blogs
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Wearable chair allows workers to sit anywhere - and could save millions in healthcare bills
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 'Alien thigh bone' on Mars: Excitement from alien hunters at 'evidence' of extraterrestrial life
- 3 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 4 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 5 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
£45000 per annum + pension,medical: Ashdown Group: A successful & reputable gl...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + pension, healthcare,25 days: Ashdown Group: An est...
£35000 per annum + £5k bonus, car: Ashdown Group: A successful business that h...
£40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A large and well established business is look...