Trending: Looking for hits in all the wrong places
When French Vogue editor Emanuelle Alt lip-synched her way through Wham's "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" for the relaunch of the magazine's website last month, she started a bit of a trend. The latest enterteditor (that's editor-turned-entertainer, duh) is Julie Vadnal, one of US Elle's junior staffers, who under her stage-name "Julez" appears in a music video the magazine has made called "My Heels". "I wanna a guy to make me feel the way I feel in my heels," she sings throughout the obligatory Ovidian transformation from office drudge to disco goddess.
But surrounded as she is by flamboyant male dancers decked out in new-season Givenchy and razor-sharp stilettos, one can only assume that poor Julie has been looking in the wrong fashion cupboard.
Life & Style blogs
The best Oscar dresses of all time
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Google Plus might be dead, as ‘Streams’ and ‘Photos’ take its place
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge launch and review: wireless charging and new case see Samsung ready to take on Apple's iPhone
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Dakota Johnson's 'It's only Isis' Saturday Night Live sketch sparks controversy
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As the UK's leading accident an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A global leader operating...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the North West's leading web hosting pr...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in Grantham, Lincolnshire...