Trending: The lady mo' has its moment
A beautiful woman wearing a moustache has a strange hold on the imagination. Witness timeless knockout Christy Turlington sporting an upper-lip decoration on the cover of May's Tatler magazine and look no further than your local high street for hordes of hipsters dressing up as dandies on a hen night.
No doubt about it: hirsute is the new hot. Forget air-hostess costumes, cowgirls and miniskirts; overt sexiness is over in this age of fake tans and The Only Way is Essex. Instead, opt for a pencil-thin smear either side of your philtrum, drawn on with indelible eyeliner and accessorised with a monochrome shirt-and-tuxedo-trousers combo. Stick-on 'taches range from "the conman" to "the roadsweeper", but can be quite cumbersome and have a habit of falling off when you laugh – which you must do a lot. Being po-faced in a fake moustache would just be odd, right?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'does not see a problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 4 A third of employers never check job applicants' qualifications, survey finds
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...
£45000 - £55000 per annum: Harrington Starr: UNIX Application Support Analyst-...