Trending: The lady mo' has its moment
A beautiful woman wearing a moustache has a strange hold on the imagination. Witness timeless knockout Christy Turlington sporting an upper-lip decoration on the cover of May's Tatler magazine and look no further than your local high street for hordes of hipsters dressing up as dandies on a hen night.
No doubt about it: hirsute is the new hot. Forget air-hostess costumes, cowgirls and miniskirts; overt sexiness is over in this age of fake tans and The Only Way is Essex. Instead, opt for a pencil-thin smear either side of your philtrum, drawn on with indelible eyeliner and accessorised with a monochrome shirt-and-tuxedo-trousers combo. Stick-on 'taches range from "the conman" to "the roadsweeper", but can be quite cumbersome and have a habit of falling off when you laugh – which you must do a lot. Being po-faced in a fake moustache would just be odd, right?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 3 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she lied to husband about failed heroin tests
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Cost Reporting Manager - MI Packs -...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Client Solicitor - We are makin...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A unique and rare opport...