Update : Best foot forward
Friday 13 January 1995
For mere mortals, however, Park has just opened her own shop in Clapham, where you can choose from a range of of samples or have your shoe fantasy made up specially for you. If your feet do not comply with standard shoe sizes, she will make a shoe to fit.
The shop has a friendly atmosphere, so if you have never had a pair of shoes made to measure, you will not feel intimidated. Some customers pay £20 a week for dream shoes they cannot afford. Prices start at about £150. Once you have been seduced by hand-made shoes, you will be hooked for life.
Henrietta Park, 40 North Street, London SW4 (inquiries 0171-627 4188).
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
£350 - £425 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Project Manager - 3 mont...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
£85 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Key Stage 2 Teachers needed in...
£45 - £50 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Randstad Education are currentl...