Update: Colour your eyes
Friday 13 January 1995
FreshLook Colors, the first disposable opaque colour contact lenses, are being marketed as a fashion accessory. You can now have eyes to match the colour of your handbag and shoes.
The lenses can be made in prescription and non-prescription. You can confuse your friends by changing the colour of your eyes from their natural colour to bewitching green, to violet, to brown and then to icy blue. For information and your nearest stockist, ring 0345 996677.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
The 3D-printed key that can unlock anything
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- < Previous
- Next >
£10 - £11 per hour: Randstad Education Cheshire: Nursery Manager We are loo...
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Early Years supply teachers neede...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Progressive Recruitment are cu...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: Real Staffing are currently lo...