Update: Colour your eyes
Friday 13 January 1995
FreshLook Colors, the first disposable opaque colour contact lenses, are being marketed as a fashion accessory. You can now have eyes to match the colour of your handbag and shoes.
The lenses can be made in prescription and non-prescription. You can confuse your friends by changing the colour of your eyes from their natural colour to bewitching green, to violet, to brown and then to icy blue. For information and your nearest stockist, ring 0345 996677.
Life & Style blogs
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
More than two thirds of smokers are killed by diseases caused by tobacco use, says study
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 1 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 2 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 3 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 The jihadi girls who went to Syria weren't just radicalised by Isis — they were groomed
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...