Tuesday 05 March 1996
On Wednesday morning, however, McMenamy allegedly made an unscheduled appearance at the Amanda Wakeley show. At the same time, it was confirmed that she was at the London studio of the designer Sonja Nuttall to be fitted for a coat to be worn during the Philip Treacy show. Confusion reigned, but not for long. Be, a German model - also in London for the shows - bears a very, very striking resemblance to McMenamy; it was her in the Wakeley show. But with her similar angular face, big eyes, and almost exactly the same hairstyle, it is understandable that there was some confusion. As shown above, both at the Alexander McQueen show - the two models could have been separated at birth.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
Xbox Live down: gaming service breaks itself, but hackers claim credit
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Game of Thrones season 5 trailer: The first full-length look is here
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - HIGHEST QUALITY INTERNATIONAL FIRM - A...
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - EXCELLENT FIRM - We have an outstandin...
Excellent Package: Austen Lloyd: IN-HOUSE - NATIONAL CHARITY - An exciting and...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: EXETER - A great new opportunity with real pot...