Tuesday 05 March 1996
On Wednesday morning, however, McMenamy allegedly made an unscheduled appearance at the Amanda Wakeley show. At the same time, it was confirmed that she was at the London studio of the designer Sonja Nuttall to be fitted for a coat to be worn during the Philip Treacy show. Confusion reigned, but not for long. Be, a German model - also in London for the shows - bears a very, very striking resemblance to McMenamy; it was her in the Wakeley show. But with her similar angular face, big eyes, and almost exactly the same hairstyle, it is understandable that there was some confusion. As shown above, both at the Alexander McQueen show - the two models could have been separated at birth.
Mountain goats miraculously survive avalanche in the Alps
Skyfall's Ben Whishaw confirmed for Freddie Mercury film
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Audit Senior - To...
£45500 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: Have you been thinking about taking t...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior C++ Dev...
£30000 - £45000 per annum: Pro-Recruitment Group: This leading Top 10 practice...