Tuesday 05 March 1996
On Wednesday morning, however, McMenamy allegedly made an unscheduled appearance at the Amanda Wakeley show. At the same time, it was confirmed that she was at the London studio of the designer Sonja Nuttall to be fitted for a coat to be worn during the Philip Treacy show. Confusion reigned, but not for long. Be, a German model - also in London for the shows - bears a very, very striking resemblance to McMenamy; it was her in the Wakeley show. But with her similar angular face, big eyes, and almost exactly the same hairstyle, it is understandable that there was some confusion. As shown above, both at the Alexander McQueen show - the two models could have been separated at birth.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
The 10 Best Scotch Whiskies
Boxing Day sales: From Asos to Harrods, the best fashion deals
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
- 1 The Boy in the Dress, TV review: David Walliams' Boxing Day treat is a celebration of being different
- 2 Exclusive: Abusers using spyware apps to monitor partners reaches 'epidemic proportions'
- 3 Andy Murray takes to Twitter to show off his Christmas jumper
- 4 Margaret Thatcher 'expressed fears of Asian rising' at Anglo-Irish summit in 1984
- 5 Katie Hopkins speaks out on childhood obesity: 'Parents of fat children should be prosecuted for child cruelty'
Not specified: Selby Jennings: VP/SVP Credit Quant Top tier investment bank i...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Senior Marketing Executiv...
£40000 - £43000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: An international organisa...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Internal Recruiter -Rugby, Warwicksh...