Tuesday 05 March 1996
On Wednesday morning, however, McMenamy allegedly made an unscheduled appearance at the Amanda Wakeley show. At the same time, it was confirmed that she was at the London studio of the designer Sonja Nuttall to be fitted for a coat to be worn during the Philip Treacy show. Confusion reigned, but not for long. Be, a German model - also in London for the shows - bears a very, very striking resemblance to McMenamy; it was her in the Wakeley show. But with her similar angular face, big eyes, and almost exactly the same hairstyle, it is understandable that there was some confusion. As shown above, both at the Alexander McQueen show - the two models could have been separated at birth.
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
Uber France apologises for sexist promotion offering men free rides with 'incredibly hot chicks' as drivers
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
- 1 Marijuana use by teenagers does not result in a lower IQ or worse exam results, study finds
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 Jimmy Carr's controversial Oscar Pistorius joke goes too far at the Q Awards
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 NHS staff banned from drinking tea or coffee on the job because it looks like they're not working hard enough
£300 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: SSRS Report Developer – 3 Mon...
£95 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Key Stage 1 teacher require...
£32000 - £39000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Ashdown Group: Generalist HR Man...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel like your sales role...