Vanessa Paradis fronts lipstick campaign
Monday 19 October 2009
French luxe brand Chanel has announced October 19 that France's former favorite lolita will be the face of one of its latest beauty products.
Starting next year, the singer and actress will appear in the international ads for Chanel's new Rouge Coco lipstick line.
Chanel said in a statement that she had been chosen to represent the brand due to her "modern elegance, boldness of character and power of emotion."
Paradis previously lent her looks to the fashion house in 1992 (for the Coco fragrance) and again in 2003 (for the Cambon handbags).
Life & Style blogs
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
Watch teenager Collin Burns break the Rubik's Cube world record by solving puzzle in just 5.25 seconds
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
‘My children can’t sleep, crying for daddy:’ How spouse immigration rules affect British families
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 'Isis' schoolgirls: Missing British teenager tweets picture of her Syrian takeaway
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Photographer/ Floor planner /...
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Front-End Developer - Guildford/Craw...
£13500 - £15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Customer Service Assistant is...
£16000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An ambitious and motivated Sale...