Video: Topshop and Google join forces for London Fashion Week
Before the advent of the smartphone you had to be part of an elite group to get an editor’s eye view of catwalk collections, but the rise of social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and now Vine, has revolutionised that.
Always ahead of the game, this season Topshop is going one step further than just live-streaming its Unique autumn/winter 13 show on Sunday. With initiatives such as a Model Cam, Google + hangouts and competitions with Google Maps, the high street giant asks: is this the future of the fashion show?
Life & Style blogs
Schematics from Israel's Iron Dome missile shield 'hacked' by Chinese, says report
Meow Chat: New messaging app combines Tinder and WhatsApp - but is it safe?
Ebola epidemic: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
- 1 What if 35 Palestinians had died, and 800 Israelis?
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Uncapped Commission Structure: ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Charter Selection: This exciting entertainment comp...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Ecommerce/Retail/E...
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...