Video: Topshop and Google join forces for London Fashion Week
Before the advent of the smartphone you had to be part of an elite group to get an editor’s eye view of catwalk collections, but the rise of social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and now Vine, has revolutionised that.
Always ahead of the game, this season Topshop is going one step further than just live-streaming its Unique autumn/winter 13 show on Sunday. With initiatives such as a Model Cam, Google + hangouts and competitions with Google Maps, the high street giant asks: is this the future of the fashion show?
Life & Style blogs
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...