Video: Topshop and Google join forces for London Fashion Week
Before the advent of the smartphone you had to be part of an elite group to get an editor’s eye view of catwalk collections, but the rise of social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and now Vine, has revolutionised that.
Always ahead of the game, this season Topshop is going one step further than just live-streaming its Unique autumn/winter 13 show on Sunday. With initiatives such as a Model Cam, Google + hangouts and competitions with Google Maps, the high street giant asks: is this the future of the fashion show?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 North Korean prison officers 'cooked prisoner's baby and fed it to their dogs', more horrific accounts from UN report reveal
- 3 Antonio Martin shooting: Mayor says there should be 'no comparison' to Ferguson
- 4 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 5 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...