Video: Topshop and Google join forces for London Fashion Week
Before the advent of the smartphone you had to be part of an elite group to get an editor’s eye view of catwalk collections, but the rise of social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and now Vine, has revolutionised that.
Always ahead of the game, this season Topshop is going one step further than just live-streaming its Unique autumn/winter 13 show on Sunday. With initiatives such as a Model Cam, Google + hangouts and competitions with Google Maps, the high street giant asks: is this the future of the fashion show?
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6S price: new handset to remain as expensive, Apple unlikely to increase phones' storage
A daily walk 'can add seven years to your life'
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
Every hospital patient will be given a barcode as part of plan to create a 'paper free' NHS
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 If you're not already angry about the migrant crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
- 2 David De Gea: Manchester United goalkeeper's £29m move to Real Madrid off - because paperwork 'not done in time'
- 3 Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
- 4 Netherlands to withdraw food and shelter from failed asylum-seekers after just 'a few weeks'
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are a small IT consultancy business...
£50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company is profitable and privately...
£30 - 38k (DOE): Guru Careers: We are seeking a digitally focussed Account Man...
£21000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's leading...