Video: Topshop and Google join forces for London Fashion Week
Before the advent of the smartphone you had to be part of an elite group to get an editor’s eye view of catwalk collections, but the rise of social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram and now Vine, has revolutionised that.
Always ahead of the game, this season Topshop is going one step further than just live-streaming its Unique autumn/winter 13 show on Sunday. With initiatives such as a Model Cam, Google + hangouts and competitions with Google Maps, the high street giant asks: is this the future of the fashion show?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Analyst (Financial Services, ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Application Support Engineer (C++, .NET, VB, Per...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...