Win an iPod Nano and stay protected with stylish sunglasses from Foster Grant
Time for some beach bliss
Monday 27 April 2009
As summer approaches it’s time for us to plan our holidays, unearth our summer wardrobes and look forward to spending sunny days having fun and games at the beach with our friends and family.
While we’re all pretty good at protecting our skin, we shouldn’t forget about our eyes. Foster Grant sunglasses offer 100 per cent protection from UVA and UVB rays in their entire range of fashionable shades. Combined with an inexpensive price tag it’s the perfect accessory this summer to keep you safe and looking cool in the sun.
Not only are Foster Grant looking after your eyes this summer they’re also looking after the entertainment side too, offering one lucky person the chance to win a fantastic iPod Nano to listen to the best summer tunes. They’re also giving away four pairs of their kids and adults sunglasses along with a fabulous beach pack so you can have fun in the sun all day long. To get your hands on this fantastic prize just answer the question below:
Brighton beach is made of what?
Click here to email your answer - please include your phone number and home address in your entry.
Competition closes 13 July 2009.
For more information visit www.fostergrant.co.uk.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: To support their continued grow...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They are the go-to company for ...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the UK's leadin...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This caravan dealership are currently recruiti...