Woof woof! Who’s this online hot dog?
He might not be much cop at the catwalk (too keen, you see), but America’s next top model has the good looks and amazing hair you’d hope a professional at the top of his game would possess. Bit of a wet nose, though.
That’s because he’s, er, a dog. Menswear Dog (mensweardog.tumblr.com) to be precise, star of a high-design tumblr site dedicated to a “three-year-old shiba inu living in NYC with a panache for all things style [sic]”. In practice this means dressing up a photogenic dog in various items of men’s clothing.
So we see the hound looking like Arthur Miller wearing a tie (with pin) and button-down collar. We see him relaxing in a puffer vest and, during his downtime, he dons a denim jacket, which the caption helpfully identifies as coming from Levi’s.
Since launching on Monday, it has been viewed 200,000 times. The hound-shaped future of online shopping?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
£7 - £9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing? Do you want to work in...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + 30 days holiday: Ashdown Group: Finance Manager - ...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network ...
£26000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Web Developer is required to ...