Woof woof! Who’s this online hot dog?
He might not be much cop at the catwalk (too keen, you see), but America’s next top model has the good looks and amazing hair you’d hope a professional at the top of his game would possess. Bit of a wet nose, though.
That’s because he’s, er, a dog. Menswear Dog (mensweardog.tumblr.com) to be precise, star of a high-design tumblr site dedicated to a “three-year-old shiba inu living in NYC with a panache for all things style [sic]”. In practice this means dressing up a photogenic dog in various items of men’s clothing.
So we see the hound looking like Arthur Miller wearing a tie (with pin) and button-down collar. We see him relaxing in a puffer vest and, during his downtime, he dons a denim jacket, which the caption helpfully identifies as coming from Levi’s.
Since launching on Monday, it has been viewed 200,000 times. The hound-shaped future of online shopping?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 3 Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Peaches Geldof inquest: Tragic final moments of socialite's life reveal she "lied" to husband about failed drugs tests
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum + excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£300 - £350 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Cost Reporting Manager - MI Packs -...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: Senior Private Client Solicitor - We are makin...
£50000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: A unique and rare opport...