Woof woof! Who’s this online hot dog?
He might not be much cop at the catwalk (too keen, you see), but America’s next top model has the good looks and amazing hair you’d hope a professional at the top of his game would possess. Bit of a wet nose, though.
That’s because he’s, er, a dog. Menswear Dog (mensweardog.tumblr.com) to be precise, star of a high-design tumblr site dedicated to a “three-year-old shiba inu living in NYC with a panache for all things style [sic]”. In practice this means dressing up a photogenic dog in various items of men’s clothing.
So we see the hound looking like Arthur Miller wearing a tie (with pin) and button-down collar. We see him relaxing in a puffer vest and, during his downtime, he dons a denim jacket, which the caption helpfully identifies as coming from Levi’s.
Since launching on Monday, it has been viewed 200,000 times. The hound-shaped future of online shopping?
Life & Style blogs
Google Photos tags black people as 'gorillas', puts pictures in special folder
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
What happens to your body when you drink too much water during exercise?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 3 Alton Towers Air breaks down: 80 people stuck on broken down Monorail during heatwave
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Alwaleed bin Talal: Saudi Prince to donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you familiar with the sayin...
£6 - £8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care organisation take pride in del...
£6 - £7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This care organisation take pride in del...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...