Woof woof! Who’s this online hot dog?
He might not be much cop at the catwalk (too keen, you see), but America’s next top model has the good looks and amazing hair you’d hope a professional at the top of his game would possess. Bit of a wet nose, though.
That’s because he’s, er, a dog. Menswear Dog (mensweardog.tumblr.com) to be precise, star of a high-design tumblr site dedicated to a “three-year-old shiba inu living in NYC with a panache for all things style [sic]”. In practice this means dressing up a photogenic dog in various items of men’s clothing.
So we see the hound looking like Arthur Miller wearing a tie (with pin) and button-down collar. We see him relaxing in a puffer vest and, during his downtime, he dons a denim jacket, which the caption helpfully identifies as coming from Levi’s.
Since launching on Monday, it has been viewed 200,000 times. The hound-shaped future of online shopping?
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 2 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 3 Remove smartphones from the hands of under-18s and maybe they will grow up to be less dumb
- 4 Tampon tax scrapped in Canada after petition convinces conservative government
- 5 Kate Moss on the naked Calvin Klein shoot and the obsession that ended her relationship
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity for the ...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Full time Administrator/Secreta...
£16500 - £18500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: One of the leading Mercedes-Ben...
£27500 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...