OPI goes on a road trip for 30th birthday
Tuesday 12 April 2011
The nail polish brand doesn't catch a break: following its
Pirates of the Caribbean-inspired collection and new crackle laquers, there is news of a whole new range for its round anniversary later this year.
Due to be released beginning of August, the road trip-themed Touring America collection will be divided in three sections based on either timelessly elegant or on-trend looks.
"My recent road trip across the country sparked the creation of the Touring America Collection," Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI's executive VP and artistic director, said. "This collection will take women around the world on the ultimate tour across the USA."
Exactly how OPI is planning to do that is unclear, but it is true that its famously hilarious names have a decidedly roady feel this time around, ranging from "Are We There Yet?" to "Uh-oh Roll Down the Window" or "I Brake for Manicures."
As for the color palette, choices include a more summery bright range (corals and berry tones), trendy grays, and timeless neutrals, selling for $8.50 each.
Looking for more special anniversary ranges? CoverGirl celebrates its 50th year with limited-edition compact powders, Urban Decay turns 15 and has released its Quinceañera makeup bag for the occasion, and Diptyque honors its original Paris flagship with the new fragrance 34 Boulevard Saint Germain for its 50th birthday.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
- < Previous
- Next >
£45000 - £69999 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Algo-Develo...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Senior Data Sc...
£50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Data Sci...
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...