O.P.I. to release Muppets-themed nail polish collection
Wednesday 24 August 2011
Coinciding with Disney's
The Muppets movie, out in November, the lacquer label releases polishes in Miss Piggy-pink and Kermit-green this holiday season.
O.P.I.'s executive VP and artistic director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann said in a statement: "Not only do The Muppets characters inspire fun, bright, and joyful colors, the fashionable Miss Piggy lends her name to three high-shine pink-based hues, ranging from bold red-flecked with silver to a multi-dimensional strawberry shade."
In addition, there will be reds, metallics, and a rainbow glitter varnish - carrying O.P.I.'s typically original names such as "Warm and Fozzie," "Divine Swine," "Getting Miss Piggy With It" or "Gone Gonzo."
Retailing for $8.50 each, the polishes will be available in early November.
The Muppets are definitely upping their style game for the movie launch: just last week, it was announced that Miss Piggy would make an appearance at New York's Opening Ceremony store during Fashion's Night Out on September 8.
Life & Style blogs
Persistent heartburn 'could be a sign of cancer', new survey warns
Losing appetite as you age? Try adding umami flavour to restore the 'joy of taste'
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
Apple stopped a fingerprint scanner from appearing in Google’s Nexus 6
SAG Awards 2015: Best and worst gowns on the red carpet
- 1 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
- 4 Phil Neville backtracks on Tomas Rosicky 'I'd smash him' comments from Match of the Day 2
- 5 British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: On behalf of a successful academy i...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Investigo: My client, a global leader in providing ...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: WEST LONDON - An excellent new opportunity wit...
£8 - £10 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A Florist Shop Manager is required to m...