O.P.I. to release Muppets-themed nail polish collection
Wednesday 24 August 2011
Coinciding with Disney's
The Muppets movie, out in November, the lacquer label releases polishes in Miss Piggy-pink and Kermit-green this holiday season.
O.P.I.'s executive VP and artistic director Suzi Weiss-Fischmann said in a statement: "Not only do The Muppets characters inspire fun, bright, and joyful colors, the fashionable Miss Piggy lends her name to three high-shine pink-based hues, ranging from bold red-flecked with silver to a multi-dimensional strawberry shade."
In addition, there will be reds, metallics, and a rainbow glitter varnish - carrying O.P.I.'s typically original names such as "Warm and Fozzie," "Divine Swine," "Getting Miss Piggy With It" or "Gone Gonzo."
Retailing for $8.50 each, the polishes will be available in early November.
The Muppets are definitely upping their style game for the movie launch: just last week, it was announced that Miss Piggy would make an appearance at New York's Opening Ceremony store during Fashion's Night Out on September 8.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Impl...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...