Pierre Hardy's range for Gap hits stores October 19
Wednesday 14 October 2009
For the fourth consecutive year, French shoe designer Pierre Hardy has collaborated with US retailer Gap for a fall range of boots and sandals.
The collection, part of the chain store's Design Editions, will comprise ankle boots in suede, lined boots, and leather sandals. All boots come in fall colors ranging from navy blue to beige, khaki and grey while the sandals will only be available in grey and navy blue.
All shoes will go on sale at Gap stores October 19, priced at around $175 for boots and €99 for sandals.
Gap Design Editions previously featured khaki pants by Alexander Wang, a US designer just as "of the moment" as Hardy.
Life & Style blogs
Why you should never make assumptions about people with autism
People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...