Pierre Hardy's range for Gap hits stores October 19
Wednesday 14 October 2009
For the fourth consecutive year, French shoe designer Pierre Hardy has collaborated with US retailer Gap for a fall range of boots and sandals.
The collection, part of the chain store's Design Editions, will comprise ankle boots in suede, lined boots, and leather sandals. All boots come in fall colors ranging from navy blue to beige, khaki and grey while the sandals will only be available in grey and navy blue.
All shoes will go on sale at Gap stores October 19, priced at around $175 for boots and €99 for sandals.
Gap Design Editions previously featured khaki pants by Alexander Wang, a US designer just as "of the moment" as Hardy.
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
The magicians using online collaboration to push boundaries
Jennifer Lawrence attacks mass media again over body image
Life & Style blogs
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Ian Watkins: Police probed over earlier allegations as paedophile Lostprophets singer sentenced to 35 years for child sex offences
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber 'retiring from music'
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £42000 per annum + excellent company benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group:...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Capita Education Resou...
£39000 - £425000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Newly Qualified ...
£30000 - £38001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A highly respecta...