Pierre Hardy's range for Gap hits stores October 19
Wednesday 14 October 2009
For the fourth consecutive year, French shoe designer Pierre Hardy has collaborated with US retailer Gap for a fall range of boots and sandals.
The collection, part of the chain store's Design Editions, will comprise ankle boots in suede, lined boots, and leather sandals. All boots come in fall colors ranging from navy blue to beige, khaki and grey while the sandals will only be available in grey and navy blue.
All shoes will go on sale at Gap stores October 19, priced at around $175 for boots and €99 for sandals.
Gap Design Editions previously featured khaki pants by Alexander Wang, a US designer just as "of the moment" as Hardy.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...