Pierre Hardy's range for Gap hits stores October 19
Wednesday 14 October 2009
For the fourth consecutive year, French shoe designer Pierre Hardy has collaborated with US retailer Gap for a fall range of boots and sandals.
The collection, part of the chain store's Design Editions, will comprise ankle boots in suede, lined boots, and leather sandals. All boots come in fall colors ranging from navy blue to beige, khaki and grey while the sandals will only be available in grey and navy blue.
All shoes will go on sale at Gap stores October 19, priced at around $175 for boots and €99 for sandals.
Gap Design Editions previously featured khaki pants by Alexander Wang, a US designer just as "of the moment" as Hardy.
The Independent's live blog of today's Premier League action
Life & Style blogs
Looking past the search results: Google 2.0 will 'build airports and cities' says report
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
£100 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS1 Supply Teacher re...
£140 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS2 Supply Teacher r...
£130 - £160 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS1 Teacher required,...
£140 - £160 per annum: Randstad Education Leeds: Qualified KS1&2 Supply Te...