Polyvore brand index: cheap has never been this chic
Saturday 27 August 2011
Thirteen of the style site's top 20 brands can be classified as affordable this week, with Wet Seal topping the ranking.
Miss Selfridge and H&M also take top spots, as do All Saints and American Eagle. As for designer labels, Giambattista Valli ranks highest - possibly due to his soon-to-be released collaboration with Macy's (making him more affordable than usual) - followed by the immortal Alexander McQueen, ever-popular Philiip Lim, and high-fashion, far-from-accessible favorites Miu Miu and Balmain.
Here is this week's top brand ranking:
01. Wet Seal
02. Giambattista Valli
03. Miss Selfridge
04. Alexander McQueen
06. All Saints
07. 3.1 Phillip Lim
08. American Eagle Outfitters
09. Miu Miu
12. Jane Norman
15. Yves Saint Laurent
16. G by Guess
17. Cheap Monday
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Dame Vivienne Westwood: The former Queen of Punk may now be an establishment pillar, but her work is still controversial – and much copied
Regin: Newly uncovered malicious software snooping since 2008 'was developed by a nation state'
Kim Kardashian recreates iconic Jean-Paul Goude naked 'Champagne Incident' photo
Henri de Toulouse Lautrec: Google celebrates 150th anniversary of French artist's birth
- 1 Lego letter from the 1970s still offers a powerful message to parents 40 years later
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'
£200 per day: Ashdown Group: Working within a business that has a high number ...
Excellent Salary : Austen Lloyd: OXFORD - REGIONAL FIRM - An excellent opportu...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This well-established and growi...
£29500 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an excellent opportunit...