Polyvore brand index: cheap has never been this chic
Saturday 27 August 2011
Thirteen of the style site's top 20 brands can be classified as affordable this week, with Wet Seal topping the ranking.
Miss Selfridge and H&M also take top spots, as do All Saints and American Eagle. As for designer labels, Giambattista Valli ranks highest - possibly due to his soon-to-be released collaboration with Macy's (making him more affordable than usual) - followed by the immortal Alexander McQueen, ever-popular Philiip Lim, and high-fashion, far-from-accessible favorites Miu Miu and Balmain.
Here is this week's top brand ranking:
01. Wet Seal
02. Giambattista Valli
03. Miss Selfridge
04. Alexander McQueen
06. All Saints
07. 3.1 Phillip Lim
08. American Eagle Outfitters
09. Miu Miu
12. Jane Norman
15. Yves Saint Laurent
16. G by Guess
17. Cheap Monday
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Eurovision 2015: Graham Norton returns with another cutting commentary - his best lines
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Eurovision 2015 winner: Sweden beats Russia and Italy to take the title from Conchita Wurst
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...