Polyvore brand index: cheap has never been this chic
Saturday 27 August 2011
Thirteen of the style site's top 20 brands can be classified as affordable this week, with Wet Seal topping the ranking.
Miss Selfridge and H&M also take top spots, as do All Saints and American Eagle. As for designer labels, Giambattista Valli ranks highest - possibly due to his soon-to-be released collaboration with Macy's (making him more affordable than usual) - followed by the immortal Alexander McQueen, ever-popular Philiip Lim, and high-fashion, far-from-accessible favorites Miu Miu and Balmain.
Here is this week's top brand ranking:
01. Wet Seal
02. Giambattista Valli
03. Miss Selfridge
04. Alexander McQueen
06. All Saints
07. 3.1 Phillip Lim
08. American Eagle Outfitters
09. Miu Miu
12. Jane Norman
15. Yves Saint Laurent
16. G by Guess
17. Cheap Monday
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Marketing Manager (CIM, B2B, MS Offi...
£22000 - £25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A highly successful organisation wit...
£1 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: Job Purpose To work closely with the he...
£32000 - £42000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is curr...