Polyvore brand index: let celebrities dress you this fall
Thursday 18 August 2011
While the fashion industry is slowly growing tired of celebrity clothing lines thanks to the Kardashians and other overdoers, there are certain examples where star style works and continues to do so: Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection is such an example, or Sienna Miller's and sister Savannah's Twenty8Twelve label that returns to the charts this week.
Polyvore users are using the fashionable sisters' street style as inspiration for outfits, integrating their clothes into looks that range from easy beach chic to cocktail attire.
Here is this week's top brand ranking:
01. American Eagle Outfitters (re-entry)
02. Wet Seal (no change)
03. H&M (-2)
04. Supertrash (+1)
05. Miss Selfridge (+2)
06. TopShop (-2)
07. Cheap Monday (re-entry)
08. Madewell (re-entry)
09. 3.1 Phillip Lim (-3)
10. Twenty 8 Twelve (re-entry)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at Sting, Triple H and Daniel Bryan in next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
Dale Bolinger guilty: What is sexual cannibalism?
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£18000 - £25000 Per Annum + bonus and benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Lt...
£65000 Per Annum Benefits + bonus: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: If you are...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Chester: Teaching Assistants needed in Cheshire...
£85 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Chester: Job Opportunity for Secondary ...