Polyvore brand index: let celebrities dress you this fall
Thursday 18 August 2011
While the fashion industry is slowly growing tired of celebrity clothing lines thanks to the Kardashians and other overdoers, there are certain examples where star style works and continues to do so: Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection is such an example, or Sienna Miller's and sister Savannah's Twenty8Twelve label that returns to the charts this week.
Polyvore users are using the fashionable sisters' street style as inspiration for outfits, integrating their clothes into looks that range from easy beach chic to cocktail attire.
Here is this week's top brand ranking:
01. American Eagle Outfitters (re-entry)
02. Wet Seal (no change)
03. H&M (-2)
04. Supertrash (+1)
05. Miss Selfridge (+2)
06. TopShop (-2)
07. Cheap Monday (re-entry)
08. Madewell (re-entry)
09. 3.1 Phillip Lim (-3)
10. Twenty 8 Twelve (re-entry)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Working closely with the market...
£20000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A reputable company, famed for ...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly resp...