Polyvore brand index: let celebrities dress you this fall
Thursday 18 August 2011
While the fashion industry is slowly growing tired of celebrity clothing lines thanks to the Kardashians and other overdoers, there are certain examples where star style works and continues to do so: Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection is such an example, or Sienna Miller's and sister Savannah's Twenty8Twelve label that returns to the charts this week.
Polyvore users are using the fashionable sisters' street style as inspiration for outfits, integrating their clothes into looks that range from easy beach chic to cocktail attire.
Here is this week's top brand ranking:
01. American Eagle Outfitters (re-entry)
02. Wet Seal (no change)
03. H&M (-2)
04. Supertrash (+1)
05. Miss Selfridge (+2)
06. TopShop (-2)
07. Cheap Monday (re-entry)
08. Madewell (re-entry)
09. 3.1 Phillip Lim (-3)
10. Twenty 8 Twelve (re-entry)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
£17000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are fluent in Japanese a...
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...