Polyvore celebrity index: stars-turned-brands become style inspiration
Celebrities like Victoria Beckham, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, and Kim Kardashian who have successfully turned their names into fashion empires are ranking high on the style site.
They have all carved out their own places in the fashion market: former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham is earning critical acclaim showing her namesake label's collection during New York fashion week, the Olsen twins have added their own e-commerce Stylemint to their numerous fashion lines, and newly married reality TV star Kim Kardashian has designed ranges for everyone from Bebe to Sears - but they all demonstrate that celebrities' popularity today has a lot to do with how well they market themselves.
Here are this week's most fashionable celebrities:
01. Olivia Palermo
02. Leighton Meester
03. Blake Lively
04. Kim Kardashian
05. Carmen Kass
06. Victoria Beckham
07. Gemma Ward
08. Beyonce Knowles
09. Anne Hathaway
10. Chanel Iman
11. Audrey Hepburn
13. Abbey Lee Kershaw
14. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
15. Natalia Vodianova
16. Amanda Seyfried
17. Emma Watson
18. Constance Jablonski
19. Coco Rocha
20. Kate Winslet
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 Bosses of collapsed banks should be sent to jail, banking standards commission tells George Osborne
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
Negotiable Depending on Experience: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green R...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Negotiable: Progressive Recruitment: Dear Sumadhab, A growing engineering comp...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Ilford: We are currently recruiting for a Year ...