Polyvore teaches you how to look like a Victoria's Secret Angel
Tuesday 24 May 2011
Summer is coming closer, and together with increasing motivation to hit the gym, new swimwear is in order. Accordingly, Victoria's Secret makes its
Polyvore debut this week, both in brands and in websites.
The lingerie and swimwear label's spokesmodels, including Miranda Kerr and Chanel Iman, also continue to inspire the site's community thanks to their immaculate bodies and style, with Iman returning to the celebrity ranking this week.
Other than that, the brand charts couldn't be more diverse, with high fashion designers like Elie Saab, Isabel Marant, and Cacharel sharing the spotlight with more accessible retailers such as H&M, Topshop, and Miss Selfridge.
Top trends are remaining late spring-appropriate, with gladiator sandals, denim dresses, and all things nautical (boat shoes!) popping up on users' sets.
01. Elie Saab (+4)
02. H&M (re-entry)
03. Victoria's Secret (new)
04. G by Guess (-1)
05. Topshop (-4)
06. Jane Norman (+1)
07. Miss Selfridge (-3)
08. Isabel Marant (-6)
09. By Malene Birger (no change)
10. Cacharel (new)
01. victoriassecret.com (new)
02. boutique1.com (+1)
03. missselfridge.com (-1)
04. topshop.com (-3)
05. delias.com (+1)
06. gbyguess.com (-1)
07. calypsostbarth.com (re-entry)
08. lagarconne.com (+2)
09. reissonline.com (-5)
10. karenmillen.com (-3)
01. Kate Middleton (no change)
02. Leighton Meester (+1)
03. Kim Kardashian (+1)
04. Isabeli Fontana (-2)
05. Anne Hathaway (no change)
06. Liv Tyler (no change)
07. Olivia Palermo (re-entry)
08. Kate Moss (-1)
09. Constance Jablonski (+1)
10. Chanel Iman (re-entry)
01. wedge shoes (+1)
02. pleated skirts (+9)
03. studded gladiator sandals (re-entry)
04. nautical (re-entry)
05. slingback pumps (-2)
06. paper bag shorts (-5)
07. denim dresses (re-entry)
08. boat shoes (re-entry)
09. jumpsuits (re-entry)
10. color blocking (re-entry)
Data collected on May 24.
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives 6.5 million individual visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...