Polyvore teaches you how to look like a Victoria's Secret Angel
Tuesday 24 May 2011
Summer is coming closer, and together with increasing motivation to hit the gym, new swimwear is in order. Accordingly, Victoria's Secret makes its
Polyvore debut this week, both in brands and in websites.
The lingerie and swimwear label's spokesmodels, including Miranda Kerr and Chanel Iman, also continue to inspire the site's community thanks to their immaculate bodies and style, with Iman returning to the celebrity ranking this week.
Other than that, the brand charts couldn't be more diverse, with high fashion designers like Elie Saab, Isabel Marant, and Cacharel sharing the spotlight with more accessible retailers such as H&M, Topshop, and Miss Selfridge.
Top trends are remaining late spring-appropriate, with gladiator sandals, denim dresses, and all things nautical (boat shoes!) popping up on users' sets.
01. Elie Saab (+4)
02. H&M (re-entry)
03. Victoria's Secret (new)
04. G by Guess (-1)
05. Topshop (-4)
06. Jane Norman (+1)
07. Miss Selfridge (-3)
08. Isabel Marant (-6)
09. By Malene Birger (no change)
10. Cacharel (new)
01. victoriassecret.com (new)
02. boutique1.com (+1)
03. missselfridge.com (-1)
04. topshop.com (-3)
05. delias.com (+1)
06. gbyguess.com (-1)
07. calypsostbarth.com (re-entry)
08. lagarconne.com (+2)
09. reissonline.com (-5)
10. karenmillen.com (-3)
01. Kate Middleton (no change)
02. Leighton Meester (+1)
03. Kim Kardashian (+1)
04. Isabeli Fontana (-2)
05. Anne Hathaway (no change)
06. Liv Tyler (no change)
07. Olivia Palermo (re-entry)
08. Kate Moss (-1)
09. Constance Jablonski (+1)
10. Chanel Iman (re-entry)
01. wedge shoes (+1)
02. pleated skirts (+9)
03. studded gladiator sandals (re-entry)
04. nautical (re-entry)
05. slingback pumps (-2)
06. paper bag shorts (-5)
07. denim dresses (re-entry)
08. boat shoes (re-entry)
09. jumpsuits (re-entry)
10. color blocking (re-entry)
Data collected on May 24.
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives 6.5 million individual visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
NHS medics are being lured away to Australia by more money, status and sunshine, survey suggests
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
Condom couture: Latex dresses hit the catwalk to raise awareness for HIV and Aids
- 1 Calum Chambers: Southampton's latest example of Generation X-factor
- 2 Crash victims in car flattened by shipping container emerge with just minor injuries
- 3 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 4 Exclusive: David Cameron’s Big Society in tatters as charity watchdog launches investigation into claims of Government funding misuse
- 5 Joey Barton and Yossi Benayoun become involved in Twitter row over Israel-Gaza conflict
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: My client is...
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - Senior Employment Solici...
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...