Polyvore trend index: animals abound, but fur stays faux
Tuesday 13 September 2011
While New York's designers are showing new interpretations of animal prints - Victoria Beckham's cats and Carolina Herrera's sparrows were just two examples - Polyvore's style community is revisiting everything from snakeskin to leopard print, but fake fur still beats the real deal. And the ideal accessory to go with the animal trend? Cat eye glasses, of course.
01. studded handbags
02. knuckle rings
03. peep toe booties
04. cat eye glasses
05. leather leggings
06. printed scarves
07. trench coats
08. oversized clutches
11. color blocking
13. leather shorts
14. pencil skirt
16. combat boots
17. long cardigans
18. faux fur vests
19. motorcycle jackets
20. animal print
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 2 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 3 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 4 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 5 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don’t change Europe’s attitude to refugees, what will?
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This recognized leader in providing software s...
£40000 - £42000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT support company has a n...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A works engineer is required in a progressive ...