Polyvore trend index: animals abound, but fur stays faux
Tuesday 13 September 2011
While New York's designers are showing new interpretations of animal prints - Victoria Beckham's cats and Carolina Herrera's sparrows were just two examples - Polyvore's style community is revisiting everything from snakeskin to leopard print, but fake fur still beats the real deal. And the ideal accessory to go with the animal trend? Cat eye glasses, of course.
01. studded handbags
02. knuckle rings
03. peep toe booties
04. cat eye glasses
05. leather leggings
06. printed scarves
07. trench coats
08. oversized clutches
11. color blocking
13. leather shorts
14. pencil skirt
16. combat boots
17. long cardigans
18. faux fur vests
19. motorcycle jackets
20. animal print
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Kylie Jenner challenge: Bizarre lip suction device inspired by Kardashian sister goes viral
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby bought for just £10 at car boot sale could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Katie Hopkins and The Sun editor are reported to police for incitement to racial hatred following migrant boat column
- 4 Bruce Forsyth backs assisted dying campaign: 'If I had Alzheimer's or dementia I would do something about it'
- 5 Giorgio Armani criticises the way some gay men dress saying 'a man has to be a man'
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Office Administrator is requ...
£12000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to expansion and growth of ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Senior PHP Developer position with a...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: An Operations Leader is required to join a lea...