Polyvore trend index: bright pants stay for fall
Tuesday 20 September 2011
Spring's fanciest pants remain popular and brighten up the gray season. If you stick to plain skinny jeans, pair them with biker or elegant knee-high boots this fall. Skirts are still trendiest if they come in a 'midi' (= mid-calf) length, while Polyvore users' fascination with everything British (Wellies, tartan,...) continues.
01. mid-calf skirts
02. bright pants
03. oversized watches
05. Wellington boots
06. cat eye glasses
07. knee high boots
08. biker boots
09. studded handbags
11. sequin tanks
12. sequin vests
13. faux fur vests
14. oversized cardigans
15. printed scarves
16. stacked bracelets
17. bucket bags
18. skinny jeans
19. statement necklaces
20. high waist trousers
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Holocaust Memorial Day: 70 years since Auschwitz liberation, these are the stories of survivors
Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
Does the path to true love really lie in these 36 questions?
Hershey's angers US chocolate purists by forcing company to stop importing 'yummy' Cadbury bars
Pot of gold: tasting the world’s most expensive tea
- 1 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 2 Does the path to true love really lie in these 36 questions?
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Presidential optical illusion offers clues to how brain processes faces
- 5 Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years
£25000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This web-based lead generation ...
£125 - £150 per day + Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: A 'wonderful primary ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Our client is an 11-16 mixed commun...
£32000 - £36000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A rapidly developing company in...