Polyvore trend index: bright pants stay for fall
Tuesday 20 September 2011
Spring's fanciest pants remain popular and brighten up the gray season. If you stick to plain skinny jeans, pair them with biker or elegant knee-high boots this fall. Skirts are still trendiest if they come in a 'midi' (= mid-calf) length, while Polyvore users' fascination with everything British (Wellies, tartan,...) continues.
01. mid-calf skirts
02. bright pants
03. oversized watches
05. Wellington boots
06. cat eye glasses
07. knee high boots
08. biker boots
09. studded handbags
11. sequin tanks
12. sequin vests
13. faux fur vests
14. oversized cardigans
15. printed scarves
16. stacked bracelets
17. bucket bags
18. skinny jeans
19. statement necklaces
20. high waist trousers
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
How old is your heart? US research finds three out of four people have hearts five years older than their actual age
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£40000 - £45000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Operation...
£18000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£40000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An Inbound Sales Executive is required t...