Polyvore trend index: jeggings stay for fall
Tuesday 16 August 2011
The style site's community is assessing what may stay and what needs to go come the cold season. Making the cut this week: fringe boots, distressed denim, lots of plaid - and many-a-time declared dead: jeggings.
Together with their just as persistent sister garment, leggings, these stretchy skinny jeans are in for a fall comeback, re-entering Polyvore's brand ranking in third place this week.
Users are styling jeggings casually for back-to-school outfits, make them look edgy with army or marching band jackets, or combine them with blazers for work-appropriate ensembles.
Here is this week's top trend ranking:
01. fringe boots (re-entry)
02. flared jeans (re-entry)
03. jeggings (re-entry)
04. midi skirts (-3)
05. distressed denim (re-entry)
06. knotted belts (re-entry)
07. plaid (re-entry)
08. plaid shirts (+1)
09. ombre (new)
10. feather headbands (re-entry)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- < Previous
- Next >
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Uncapped OTE: SThree: SThree Group have been well ...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + OTE: SThree: Real Staffing Group is seeking Traine...
£120 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Leeds: We have an exciting opportunity...
Competitive: Randstad Education Manchester: SEN Teacher urgently required for ...