Polyvore trend index: stay grounded this fall
Wednesday 24 August 2011
Good news for your feet: after seasons and seasons of platforms, fall's trendiest shoes will have one thing in common: they'll be flat.
Be it heavy boots paired with denim shorts and military jackets, flatforms with mini skirts, or flat fringed boots and moccasins with ponchos or capes and skinny jeans, Polyvore's style community is finding countless ways to make your silhouette look its best despite the lacking heel.
Here is this week's top trend ranking:
01. faux fur vests
03. boyfriend blazers
04. tuxedo jackets
06. military jackets
07. biker boots
11. boyfriend jeans
12. flatform shoes
13. lace up heels
14. stacked bracelets
16. body con dresses
17. leather gloves
18. skinny pants
19. corset belts
20. harem pants
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Kanye West's Yeezy Boost trainers: All you need to know ahead of the UK launch
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
Brit Awards 2015: Red carpet round up, from Paloma Faith to Ed Sheeran
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 3 What color is The Dress, white and gold or blue and black? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Madonna claims jokes about her age tantamount to racism: 'No one would dare to say a degrading remark about being black'
salary equal to £40K pro-rata: Sauce Recruitment: Are you available to start a...
£35000 - £40000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Creative Front-End Developer - Claph...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The role in this successful eco...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: QA Tester - London - £30,000 QA Tes...