Polyvore trend index: stay grounded this fall
Wednesday 24 August 2011
Good news for your feet: after seasons and seasons of platforms, fall's trendiest shoes will have one thing in common: they'll be flat.
Be it heavy boots paired with denim shorts and military jackets, flatforms with mini skirts, or flat fringed boots and moccasins with ponchos or capes and skinny jeans, Polyvore's style community is finding countless ways to make your silhouette look its best despite the lacking heel.
Here is this week's top trend ranking:
01. faux fur vests
03. boyfriend blazers
04. tuxedo jackets
06. military jackets
07. biker boots
11. boyfriend jeans
12. flatform shoes
13. lace up heels
14. stacked bracelets
16. body con dresses
17. leather gloves
18. skinny pants
19. corset belts
20. harem pants
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Impl...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...