Polyvore trend index: stay grounded this fall
Wednesday 24 August 2011
Good news for your feet: after seasons and seasons of platforms, fall's trendiest shoes will have one thing in common: they'll be flat.
Be it heavy boots paired with denim shorts and military jackets, flatforms with mini skirts, or flat fringed boots and moccasins with ponchos or capes and skinny jeans, Polyvore's style community is finding countless ways to make your silhouette look its best despite the lacking heel.
Here is this week's top trend ranking:
01. faux fur vests
03. boyfriend blazers
04. tuxedo jackets
06. military jackets
07. biker boots
11. boyfriend jeans
12. flatform shoes
13. lace up heels
14. stacked bracelets
16. body con dresses
17. leather gloves
18. skinny pants
19. corset belts
20. harem pants
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
The onesie is so last year... meet the Sleepwalker
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 1 BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
- 2 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 3 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 4 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 5 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Front-End UI Application ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Domestic Service Only Engineers are requ...
£23600 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Employability Service withi...