Polyvore trend index: update your fall wardrobe with a plaid shirt
Tuesday 09 August 2011
All things 1990s are celebrating a major comeback this fall, and apart from Dr. Martens maybe, or a Nirvana album, there are few things that revive the decade as efficiently as the plaid shirt, which is returning to the Polyvore charts this week.
The community's most popular models of the moment come courtesy of J.Crew, Old Navy, Rag & Bone, and Levi's, while G by Guess, Ralph Lauren, and Daytrip are updating the classic design with ruffles, bows, and drapings in order to make it look more modern or feminine.
Here is this week's top trend ranking:
01. midi skirts (no change)
02. over the knee socks (no change)
03. long cardigans (+4)
04. cargo pants (re-entry)
05. loafers (re-entry)
06. ikat print (new)
07. ballet flats (re-entry)
08. printed scarves (re-entry)
09. plaid shirts (re-entry)
10. knit berets (-5)
Polyvore, which lets users express their current fashion preferences in the form of collages, receives ten million visits a month.
Life & Style blogs
Men in tights: getting to the bottom of the latest trend
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Night Nurse could put drivers over new drug limit
Stephen Hawking: NHS is Britain's finest public service and must be preserved from commercial interests
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
- 1 Venezuela Expo Tattoo 2015: Extreme body art from 'Vampire Woman' to 109mm earlobes
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 4 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 5 Rashida Jones speaks out against male-centric porn saying 'women should have sex and feel good about it'
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Now our rapidly expanding and A...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you passionate about great ...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This fast growing reinforcing s...