Rachel Zoe launches collection online, answers your questions
Sunday 31 July 2011
Months after releasing the lookbook, the celebrity stylist is making her first collection available internationally on e-tailer Shopbop.com.
For the August 1 launch at 12pm EST, there will be behind-the-scenes footage from the making of Zoe's own fashion line as well as a question-and-answer session on the site ("The chicest part? I will be chatting LIVE during the event with all of you. Way fun!"). Watch a teaser video at http://youtu.be/qhbGMAtj5JM.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for. The launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008.
In related news, see what designer fashions Zoe's baby son Skyler gets treated to in ABC TV program "Mommywood" from Wednesday evening, a program that also revealed that the stylist is currently working on a kids' range: an extract can be found at http://bit.ly/qNgmHu.
Life & Style blogs
How old is your heart? US research finds three out of four people have hearts five years older than their actual age
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
Why do we have eyebrows? The social significance of our silent communicators
WhatsApp: How to discover who your best friends are - using a hidden tool within the application
- 1 Huawei Mate S and Huawei Watch: new products take on iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch
- 2 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£17340 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Come and join one of the UK's leading ca...
£18000 - £70000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Opportunity for a Fluent Chines...
£27000 - £33000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to business growth, this is...