Rachel Zoe launches collection online, answers your questions
Sunday 31 July 2011
Months after releasing the lookbook, the celebrity stylist is making her first collection available internationally on e-tailer Shopbop.com.
For the August 1 launch at 12pm EST, there will be behind-the-scenes footage from the making of Zoe's own fashion line as well as a question-and-answer session on the site ("The chicest part? I will be chatting LIVE during the event with all of you. Way fun!"). Watch a teaser video at http://youtu.be/qhbGMAtj5JM.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for. The launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008.
In related news, see what designer fashions Zoe's baby son Skyler gets treated to in ABC TV program "Mommywood" from Wednesday evening, a program that also revealed that the stylist is currently working on a kids' range: an extract can be found at http://bit.ly/qNgmHu.
Life & Style blogs
Who is Teresa Fidalgo? Debunking the fake ghost story that's got Instagram spooked
Paris Fashion Week: Skirting the issue for the stylish boys' brigade
'Stiff upper lip stoicism' keeps people with cancer symptoms away from GP
The enemy within: People who hear voices in their heads are being encouraged to talk back
'Cigarettes, whisky, and wild, wild women'
- 1 Benedict Cumberbatch says Hollywood is better for black British actors
- 2 Man who held up 'hire me' sign at Waterloo station returns a year later with 'I'm hiring' sign
- 3 UK weather: Snow to fall in the coming week with sub-zero temperatures to last until early February
- 4 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 5 Warriors in ancient Iraq suffered Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder more than 3,000 years ago, say researchers
£40000 - £80000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
£30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Junior Web Developer - ne...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A vacancy has arisen for a Chargehand to join ...
£30000 - £32000 per annum + benefits : Ashdown Group: A highly successful, int...