Rachel Zoe launches collection online, answers your questions
Sunday 31 July 2011
Months after releasing the lookbook, the celebrity stylist is making her first collection available internationally on e-tailer Shopbop.com.
For the August 1 launch at 12pm EST, there will be behind-the-scenes footage from the making of Zoe's own fashion line as well as a question-and-answer session on the site ("The chicest part? I will be chatting LIVE during the event with all of you. Way fun!"). Watch a teaser video at http://youtu.be/qhbGMAtj5JM.
While the line features some of Zoe's 1970s-inspired signature styles such as flared pants, frills, and maxi dresses, most of the items are less flamboyant than what she personally wears and became famous for. The launch has been described by some fashion media as the most eagerly awaited debut since Victoria Beckham's first collection in 2008.
In related news, see what designer fashions Zoe's baby son Skyler gets treated to in ABC TV program "Mommywood" from Wednesday evening, a program that also revealed that the stylist is currently working on a kids' range: an extract can be found at http://bit.ly/qNgmHu.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£30000 - £35000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£47,334 - £59,058 per annum: Coventry University: The Centre for Agroecology, ...