Rachel Zoe to launch own fashion line
Thursday 17 June 2010
In what seems like a long-overdue move, celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has revealed that she is working on her own clothes label.
According to an exclusive interview in Women's Wear Daily on June 16, Zoe is in the process of recruiting a design team. She said: "You will definitely see me in the clothes. Like, you will absolutely see my trademark pieces. I'll definitely do faux furs and incredible leather jackets and great trousers. But I'm catering to a broader audience."
And that broader audience is no wishful thinking: her reality TV show The Rachel Zoe Project, broadcast on US channel Bravo, attracts an average of one million viewers (the third season airs in August). But in contrast to other celebrities turned designers - Madonna for Macy's, the Kardashians' for Bebe, or Lindsay Lohan for Ungaro - Zoe knows what she's talking about.
Her line will be produced by retail giant LF USA and will be available in department stores as well as online. A launch date has not yet been announced.
Life & Style blogs
Report finds English children among the unhappiest in world
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
- 1 Ashya King missing: Police hunt five-year-old boy with brain tumour snatched from Southampton hospital by his parents
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- < Previous
- Next >
Negotiable: Randstad Education Plymouth: JOB DESCRIPTION - NURSERY ROOM LEADER...
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: SAS Developer, Chester, Banking, DI Studio, £450-...
£20000 - £30000 per annum + OTE £40 - £50K first year: SThree: SThree Group an...
£18000 - £30000 per annum + uncapped: SThree: Do you feel you sales role is li...