See before-and-after beauty looks from fashion weeks
Wednesday 09 March 2011
Photographer Greg Kessler has captured models' transformations backstage at this season's shows.
Impressive rollover pictures on T Magazine's website show models including Jac Jagaciak, Karlie Kloss, and Ruby Aldrige before and after the makeup artists' magic, taking place behind the scenes at Alexander McQueen, Armani, or Chloé.
The site also features Viktor & Rolf's radical red face paint, which caused model Lindsey Wixson to fly home in the middle of Paris fashion week due to an allergic skin reaction.
See all transformations at http://nyti.ms/gIjuIc.
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
David Beckham fronts the campaign for his underwear autumn/winter collection, which hit stores today
London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
NHS patients to be seen by 'doctors on the cheap'
- 1 Jeremy Clarkson 'sees no problem' with his racist language on Top Gear, says BBC
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 London restaurant 34 creates champagne glass modelled on Kate Moss’ left breast
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Structural Engineer Job...
Highly Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: CHELTENHAM - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - A...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 5 weeks holidays & benefits: Ashdown Group: Head o...