See before-and-after beauty looks from fashion weeks
Wednesday 09 March 2011
Photographer Greg Kessler has captured models' transformations backstage at this season's shows.
Impressive rollover pictures on T Magazine's website show models including Jac Jagaciak, Karlie Kloss, and Ruby Aldrige before and after the makeup artists' magic, taking place behind the scenes at Alexander McQueen, Armani, or Chloé.
The site also features Viktor & Rolf's radical red face paint, which caused model Lindsey Wixson to fly home in the middle of Paris fashion week due to an allergic skin reaction.
See all transformations at http://nyti.ms/gIjuIc.
Life & Style blogs
Revenge porn: What is it – and how big is the problem?
Paris Fashion Week: Karl Lagerfeld leads a feminist riot on 'Boulevard Chanel'
Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
Windows 10: Microsoft bypasses 'Windows 9' to unveil new operating system
The Fappening: After the third wave of leaked celebrity photos, why can't we stop it?
- 1 Green village to be bulldozed and mined for lignite in Germany's quest for non-nuclear fuel
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- < Previous
- Next >
£100 - £110 per day + Plus travel scheme: Randstad Education Cardiff: The Job:...
£40000 - £50000 Per Annum Excellent benefits: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd:...
£100 - £105 per day + plus Travel Scheme: Randstad Education Cardiff: The Job:...
£100 - £125 per day: Randstad Education Chelmsford: Would you like to work in ...