See before-and-after beauty looks from fashion weeks
Wednesday 09 March 2011
Photographer Greg Kessler has captured models' transformations backstage at this season's shows.
Impressive rollover pictures on T Magazine's website show models including Jac Jagaciak, Karlie Kloss, and Ruby Aldrige before and after the makeup artists' magic, taking place behind the scenes at Alexander McQueen, Armani, or Chloé.
The site also features Viktor & Rolf's radical red face paint, which caused model Lindsey Wixson to fly home in the middle of Paris fashion week due to an allergic skin reaction.
See all transformations at http://nyti.ms/gIjuIc.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Penis size: is there a correlation with sexual satisfaction? A scientific look
Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Drugs Live cannabis trial: Hash is less harmful than any other drug, expert claims
- 3 Turkish Airlines flight TK 726 crash-lands on Nepal runway amid dense fog
- 4 Penis size: Study revealing 'what's normal' sends international media into meltdown
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£30000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A 2nd / 3rd Line IT Support Eng...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This firm are focussed on assis...
£7 per hour: Recruitment Genius: A vacancy has arisen for a General Processor ...
£18000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A great opportunity has arisen ...