Sephora launches nail art how-to series
Coinciding with its impending launch of in-store nail bars, the beauty retailer has released several tutorials in collaboration with nail artist of the hour Sophy Robson.
London-based Robson, who does nail art for fashion shows or celebrity red carpet appearances, has posted videos of six different looks to recreate at home, ranging from the sparkly Glitterati to a flowery Cherry Blossom or Punk Cheetah animal print.
If you like to take things offline, you can also print out the shopping lists and instructions for each look before getting creative in the bathroom.
The release comes as part of a trend that has professional makeup artists increasingly taking to social media in order to connect with customers: just recently, Pat McGrath created beauty tutorials for CoverGirl.
Read Sophy Robson's blog at http://www.sophyrobson.com.
Life & Style blogs
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
The spring menswear season has only just begun, but I've already started to get deep and meaningful....
- 1 Diary of Second World War German teenager reveals young lives untroubled by Nazi Holocaust in wartime Berlin
- 2 'Jail reckless bankers': Report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 Uri Geller psychic spy? The spoon-bender's secret life as a Mossad and CIA agent revealed
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£30000 - £35000 per annum: May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're an ambi...
£43000 - £50000 per annum + £5K Car Allowance + Bens : May & Stephens Recrui...
£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bens : May & Stephens Recruitment Group: If you're...
£16000 - £23000 per annum + OTE £23k - £45k: Connex Education: Connex Educatio...