Sephora launches nail art how-to series
Tuesday 19 July 2011
Coinciding with its impending launch of in-store nail bars, the beauty retailer has released several tutorials in collaboration with nail artist of the hour Sophy Robson.
London-based Robson, who does nail art for fashion shows or celebrity red carpet appearances, has posted videos of six different looks to recreate at home, ranging from the sparkly Glitterati to a flowery Cherry Blossom or Punk Cheetah animal print.
If you like to take things offline, you can also print out the shopping lists and instructions for each look before getting creative in the bathroom.
The release comes as part of a trend that has professional makeup artists increasingly taking to social media in order to connect with customers: just recently, Pat McGrath created beauty tutorials for CoverGirl.
Read Sophy Robson's blog at http://www.sophyrobson.com.
Life & Style blogs
Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
Victoria Beckham's clothing sales double to £30 million in one year
GTA 5: Christmas arrives in Los Santos as update brings snowball fights, festive jumpers and a homing missile launcher
'Tis the season!: Google celebrates Christmas Eve with second animated Doodle
Christmas 2014: Jesus was not born in a stable, says theologian
- 1 Planes go hybrid-electric in important step to greener flight
- 2 Antonio Martin shooting: Police and protesters clash over teenager's death just five miles from Ferguson, Missouri
- 3 Northern Lights above Britain: Stunning Aurora Borealis illuminates Northumberland sky on Christmas Eve
- 4 British actor Idris Elba cannot star as James Bond because he is black, says shock jock Rush Limbaugh
- 5 New route to Mars could make manned mission much cheaper and easier
£20000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This full service social media ...
£24000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: We are 'Changemakers in retail'...
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Senior Conveyancer - South West We are see...
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: DORSET MARKET TOWN - SENIOR PROPERTY SOLICITOR...