Shop Margiela, Marni, Moschino to support Japan
Wednesday 13 April 2011
E-tailer Yoox.com has teamed up with an impressive lineup of fashion-forward designers for a sale that will benefit earthquake and tsunami relief efforts.
Featuring t-shirt designs by Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Moschino, Y-3, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Marras, Dsquared2, and Kitsuné, this initiative might be the most 'high-fashion' yet.
Proceeds will go fully to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), which is supporting Japan's reconstruction after last month's natural disaster.
All designs will be available for $25 each from April 13.
Life & Style blogs
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
From Topshop to Burberry, London Fashion Week spring/summer 2015: Distraction could not disguise a distinct lack of focus
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No new blood and no fresh ideas at Milan Fashion Week: How do you solve a problem like Milano?
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£120 - £130 per day: Randstad Education Luton: Year 2 maternity cover, startin...
£95 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Key Stage 1 teacher require...
£120 - £150 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Upper Key Stage 2 teacher ...
£110 - £130 per day + ?110 - 130: Randstad Education Reading: English Teacher ...