Shop Margiela, Marni, Moschino to support Japan
Wednesday 13 April 2011
E-tailer Yoox.com has teamed up with an impressive lineup of fashion-forward designers for a sale that will benefit earthquake and tsunami relief efforts.
Featuring t-shirt designs by Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Moschino, Y-3, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Marras, Dsquared2, and Kitsuné, this initiative might be the most 'high-fashion' yet.
Proceeds will go fully to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), which is supporting Japan's reconstruction after last month's natural disaster.
All designs will be available for $25 each from April 13.
Jo from Northern Ireland was less than impressed by Russell Brand's attempt to stage a publicity stunt
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises in the...
£25000 per annum: Ashdown Group: An established media firm based in Surrey is ...
£40000 - £470000 per annum + bonus: Ashdown Group: Java Developer / J2EE Devel...
£70000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Head of Finance - Financial Controller - Fina...