Shop Margiela, Marni, Moschino to support Japan
Wednesday 13 April 2011
E-tailer Yoox.com has teamed up with an impressive lineup of fashion-forward designers for a sale that will benefit earthquake and tsunami relief efforts.
Featuring t-shirt designs by Maison Martin Margiela, Marni, Moschino, Y-3, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Marras, Dsquared2, and Kitsuné, this initiative might be the most 'high-fashion' yet.
Proceeds will go fully to the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), which is supporting Japan's reconstruction after last month's natural disaster.
All designs will be available for $25 each from April 13.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Zebra meat: Exotic and lean - but does it taste good?
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
How to make your own gourmet ice lollies, granitas, slushy cocktails and frozen yoghurt
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 4 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
- 5 Satellite full of sexually experimental geckos adrift in space, Russia loses control of mission
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A well-established software house ba...