Six products for the skin to get you through summer
Wednesday 21 July 2010
Beauty retailer Sephora has shared its list of must-have products that will make your skin look great during summer.
Protect yourself before you wreck yourself: Sephora's Sun Safety Kit ($25) features a selection of sun-protection gear, including a UV bracelet that tells you when to reapply your SPF. All proceeds from this offer will go to the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Treat yourself to a trick: Peter Thomas Roth's Bronze Instant Mineral SPF 30 ($35) mixes SPF 30 protection mineral powder with SPF 30 bronzer to make your skin look radiantly summery.
Your skin in the spotlight: the Harmony Trio Bronzer by Sephora Collection ($16) highlights your shoulders and décolletage with the help of the three-color shimmer palette.
Sculpt your face: Hourglass's Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset ($40) flatters all skin types with a natural golden tint, subtly defining and contouring the face.
Brighten up: Sephora Collection's Lush Flush in Rose 03 ($12) will make your cheekbones pop. "Apply over tinted moisturizer for a dewy summer complexion or on clean skin for just a hint of tint," the retailer recommends.
Tan in a can: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse ($30) gives you a head-to-toe rich bronze color in 60 seconds.
Life & Style blogs
Men in crop tops seem to be trending thanks to Kid Cudi, the social media and the catwalk
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Greggs Google fail: bakery chain falls afoul of search engine's algorithms with 'unofficial' logo
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Is this the end of apps? New research says a third of us don't bother to download
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
£50000 - £60000 Per Annum + excellent company benefits: Clearwater People Solu...
£65000 - £70000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based i...
£25000 - £30000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: Job Title: Energy En...
£475 - £550 per day + competitive: Orgtel: Senior Technical Accountant-Insuran...