Six products for the skin to get you through summer
Wednesday 21 July 2010
Beauty retailer Sephora has shared its list of must-have products that will make your skin look great during summer.
Protect yourself before you wreck yourself: Sephora's Sun Safety Kit ($25) features a selection of sun-protection gear, including a UV bracelet that tells you when to reapply your SPF. All proceeds from this offer will go to the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Treat yourself to a trick: Peter Thomas Roth's Bronze Instant Mineral SPF 30 ($35) mixes SPF 30 protection mineral powder with SPF 30 bronzer to make your skin look radiantly summery.
Your skin in the spotlight: the Harmony Trio Bronzer by Sephora Collection ($16) highlights your shoulders and décolletage with the help of the three-color shimmer palette.
Sculpt your face: Hourglass's Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset ($40) flatters all skin types with a natural golden tint, subtly defining and contouring the face.
Brighten up: Sephora Collection's Lush Flush in Rose 03 ($12) will make your cheekbones pop. "Apply over tinted moisturizer for a dewy summer complexion or on clean skin for just a hint of tint," the retailer recommends.
Tan in a can: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse ($30) gives you a head-to-toe rich bronze color in 60 seconds.
Life & Style blogs
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Virtual reality thrusts viewers into the frontline of global events - and puts film-goers at the heart of the action
Fifty years of David Bowie's hairstyles in one animated gif
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eculizumab: 'The £10m-per-patient NHS drug gave me my life back’
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
Excellent Salary: Austen Lloyd: NON-CONTENTIOUS (0-2 PQE) - A rare opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Senior Financial Analyst is required to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join the South West'...
£15000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This major European Intellectual Propert...