Social media beauty index: get advice from the hair experts
Tuesday 08 February 2011
Hair Experts, which sells hair products developed by an expert collective, enters Famecount's top ten beauty brands this week.
Its New Best-Ever Sunsilk shampoo has experienced a runaway success due to the interactive nature of the brand, which involves experts giving fans individual tips and how-tos, as well as special giveaways. There's also a forum on the brand's Facebook page that addresses the most common hair dilemmas.
The top ten brands in terms of "fans today" under the category "beauty" according to www.famecount.com are:
1. MAC Cosmetics (no change)
2. Bath & Body Works (no change)
3. Old Spice (no change)
4. Sephora (no change)
5. AXE (no change)
6. CoverGirl (no change)
7. Hair Experts (new)
8. Carol's Daughter (-1)
9. L'Oréal Paris (-1)
10. Pantene (-1)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 8. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015: Distraction could not disguise a distinct lack of focus
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8 HealthKit catches a major bug, forcing Apple's fitness apps to lie down and take it easy
- 1 Rihanna 'nude photos' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 Frank Lampard equalises for Manchester City against Chelsea: how the internet reacted
- 3 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Service Delivery Manager Kingston Up...
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Year 3 Primary Teacher in HullA f...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Hull: The JobRandstad are currently in need of ...
£90 - £120 per day: Randstad Education Hull: Randstad Education is the UK mark...