Social media beauty index: get advice from the hair experts
Tuesday 08 February 2011
Hair Experts, which sells hair products developed by an expert collective, enters Famecount's top ten beauty brands this week.
Its New Best-Ever Sunsilk shampoo has experienced a runaway success due to the interactive nature of the brand, which involves experts giving fans individual tips and how-tos, as well as special giveaways. There's also a forum on the brand's Facebook page that addresses the most common hair dilemmas.
The top ten brands in terms of "fans today" under the category "beauty" according to www.famecount.com are:
1. MAC Cosmetics (no change)
2. Bath & Body Works (no change)
3. Old Spice (no change)
4. Sephora (no change)
5. AXE (no change)
6. CoverGirl (no change)
7. Hair Experts (new)
8. Carol's Daughter (-1)
9. L'Oréal Paris (-1)
10. Pantene (-1)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 8. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Office plants computer chips under workers’ skin instead of ID cards
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
Negotiable: Tradewind Recruitment: My client is an excellent, large partially ...
£90 - £140 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: I am currently working in partnersh...
£100 - £150 per day: Tradewind Recruitment: Year 3 Teacher Birmingham Jan 2015...
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits: Ashdown Group: Lead Web Develo...