Social media beauty index: get advice from the hair experts
Tuesday 08 February 2011
Hair Experts, which sells hair products developed by an expert collective, enters Famecount's top ten beauty brands this week.
Its New Best-Ever Sunsilk shampoo has experienced a runaway success due to the interactive nature of the brand, which involves experts giving fans individual tips and how-tos, as well as special giveaways. There's also a forum on the brand's Facebook page that addresses the most common hair dilemmas.
The top ten brands in terms of "fans today" under the category "beauty" according to www.famecount.com are:
1. MAC Cosmetics (no change)
2. Bath & Body Works (no change)
3. Old Spice (no change)
4. Sephora (no change)
5. AXE (no change)
6. CoverGirl (no change)
7. Hair Experts (new)
8. Carol's Daughter (-1)
9. L'Oréal Paris (-1)
10. Pantene (-1)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 8. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Executive or Senior Sal...
£40000 - £55000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leading company produces h...
£20000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT provider for the educat...