Social media beauty index: natural products and more from the Old Spice guy
Tuesday 15 March 2011
Thanks to contests and giveaways, natural care brands Origins and Aveda are making their Famecount debuts in the site's list of social media's top risers of the week, while fans of Isaiah Mustafa get to
travel to nice-smelling places with Old Spice.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of "new fans this week" under the category "beauty" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. HairExperts: +31,914 (total fans: 724,407)
02. Dove: +19,628 (total fans: 476,062)
03. Origins: +18,437 (total fans: 206,198)
04. Aveda: +17,388 (total fans: 188,074)
05. Bath & Body Works: +16,825 (total fans: 1,532,938)
06. AXE: +15,895 (total fans: 990,982)
07. Old Spice: +15,206 (total fans: 1,323,523)
08. BH Cosmetics: +12,674 (total fans: 146,673)
09. Axe Angels Club: +12,563 (total fans: 1,255,019)
10. MAC Cosmetics: +11,325 (total fans: 1,607,272)
Data recorded Tuesday, March 15. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Watch Old Spice's "Scent Vacation" ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2cnxz27LI
Life & Style blogs
NHS struggling to monitor the safety and efficacy of its services outsourced to private providers
Airline food across the classes: Ever wondered what the other half are eating?
Coachella Festival 2015: from Kendall Jenner to Alexa Chung, stars and festival-goers parade their boho best
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Huawei P8 review: best phones nobody's seen from the biggest company nobody's heard
- 2 Rarest Beanie Baby of them all could be sold for £62,500 on eBay
- 3 Professional big game hunter Ian Gibson crushed to death by elephant during hunt
- 4 Farmer told to tear down mock-Tudor castle after hiding construction behind hay bales
£18000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£16500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Chiropractic Assistant is needed in a ...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: They work with major vehicle ma...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides coaching ...