Social media beauty index: natural products and more from the Old Spice guy
Tuesday 15 March 2011
Thanks to contests and giveaways, natural care brands Origins and Aveda are making their Famecount debuts in the site's list of social media's top risers of the week, while fans of Isaiah Mustafa get to
travel to nice-smelling places with Old Spice.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of "new fans this week" under the category "beauty" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. HairExperts: +31,914 (total fans: 724,407)
02. Dove: +19,628 (total fans: 476,062)
03. Origins: +18,437 (total fans: 206,198)
04. Aveda: +17,388 (total fans: 188,074)
05. Bath & Body Works: +16,825 (total fans: 1,532,938)
06. AXE: +15,895 (total fans: 990,982)
07. Old Spice: +15,206 (total fans: 1,323,523)
08. BH Cosmetics: +12,674 (total fans: 146,673)
09. Axe Angels Club: +12,563 (total fans: 1,255,019)
10. MAC Cosmetics: +11,325 (total fans: 1,607,272)
Data recorded Tuesday, March 15. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Watch Old Spice's "Scent Vacation" ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R2cnxz27LI
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: One of the South East's fastest growing full s...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£30000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Estimating, preparation of tech...
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will work as part of a smal...