Social media fashion index: fashion is after your kids
Tuesday 15 March 2011
US brand Ralph Lauren has entered Famecount's fashion top ten risers of the week thanks to the second instalment of its virtual storybook collection.
In addition to the online and hardcopy editions of "The RL Gang: A Magically Magnificent School Adventure," narrated by actress Uma Thurman, which are now available for purchase, parents in the US and the UK can also enter their children in a contest to appear in the next episode. Find out more at RalphLauren.com/RLGang.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of new fans this week under the category Fashion according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse All Star: +304,426 (total fans: 13,450,150)
02. Converse: +259,294 (total fans: 11,856,307)
03. Burberry: +182,357 (total fans: 4,442,361)
04. Levi's: +110,781 (total fans: 3,333,819)
05. DC Shoes: +91,858 (total fans: 4,046,650)
06. Victoria's Secret: +67,389 (total fans: 8,115,282)
07. Aéropostale: +49,678 (total fans: 3,902,955)
08. Ralph Lauren: +49,104 (total fans: 2,582,081)
09. Abercrombie & Fitch: +47,693 (total fans: 3,930,196)
10. American Eagle Outfitters: +45,550 (total fans: 3,958,337)
Data recorded Tuesday, March 15. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Penis size study: what's 'normal' anyway?
What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
International Space Station’s huge size shown in spacewalk image
Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 1 Home Office says Nigerian asylum-seeker can’t be a lesbian as she’s got children
- 2 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 3 Japanese island overrun with cats after population explodes
- 4 Apple and Google users being spied on for a decade because of 'Freak' security flaw
- 5 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
£20000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Resource and Recruitment Manage...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Junior IT Support Technician ...
£18000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This specialist designer and ma...