Social media fashion index: fashion is after your kids
Tuesday 15 March 2011
US brand Ralph Lauren has entered Famecount's fashion top ten risers of the week thanks to the second instalment of its virtual storybook collection.
In addition to the online and hardcopy editions of "The RL Gang: A Magically Magnificent School Adventure," narrated by actress Uma Thurman, which are now available for purchase, parents in the US and the UK can also enter their children in a contest to appear in the next episode. Find out more at RalphLauren.com/RLGang.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of new fans this week under the category Fashion according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse All Star: +304,426 (total fans: 13,450,150)
02. Converse: +259,294 (total fans: 11,856,307)
03. Burberry: +182,357 (total fans: 4,442,361)
04. Levi's: +110,781 (total fans: 3,333,819)
05. DC Shoes: +91,858 (total fans: 4,046,650)
06. Victoria's Secret: +67,389 (total fans: 8,115,282)
07. Aéropostale: +49,678 (total fans: 3,902,955)
08. Ralph Lauren: +49,104 (total fans: 2,582,081)
09. Abercrombie & Fitch: +47,693 (total fans: 3,930,196)
10. American Eagle Outfitters: +45,550 (total fans: 3,958,337)
Data recorded Tuesday, March 15. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
£30k - 38k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: An award-winning consume...
£40k - 45k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...
£30k - 35k per year + Benefits: Opilio Recruitment: We’re currently re...
£35k - 45k per year + benefits: Opilio Recruitment: A fantastic opportunity ...