Social media fashion index: lingerie brand skyrockets thanks to Valentine's Day
Tuesday 15 February 2011
Victoria's Secret and its younger Pink line have won tens of thousands of new fans this week after the lingerie brand's 'Angels' toured the US before Valentine's Day.
Sportswear and sneaker brand Converse stays on top in terms of both new and overall fans, however, while Levi's profits from a collaboration with hip New York store Opening Ceremony to attract almost 80,000 new fans this week.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of new fans this week under the category Fashion according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse: + 88,766 (total fans: 11,083,477)
02. Levi's: + 79,371 (total fans: 2,945,956)
03. Victoria's Secret: + 70,069 (total fans: 11,457,798)
04. DC Shoes: + 55,809 (total fans: 3,718,462)
05. American Eagle Outfitters: + 50,240 (total fans: 3,772,891)
06. Converse All Star: + 47,767 (total fans: 12,631,823)
07. Zara: + 46,330 (total fans: 8,017,146)
08. Ralph Lauren: + 45,652 (total fans: 2,397,111)
09. Gucci: + 40,253 (total fans: 3,740,887)
10. Victoria's Secret Pink: + 37,228 (total fans: 7,953,487)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 15. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns aged 27
- 3 Cilla Black defends Cliff Richard: 'I am positive that the allegations are without foundation'
- 4 Nicki Minaj finally releases predictable 'Anaconda' video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
£45000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Analyst (Financial Services, ...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: Application Support Engineer (C++, .NET, VB, Per...
Negotiable: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Software Developer (Client-Side, SQL, VB...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: C# Developer (...