Social media fashion index: lingerie brand skyrockets thanks to Valentine's Day
Tuesday 15 February 2011
Victoria's Secret and its younger Pink line have won tens of thousands of new fans this week after the lingerie brand's 'Angels' toured the US before Valentine's Day.
Sportswear and sneaker brand Converse stays on top in terms of both new and overall fans, however, while Levi's profits from a collaboration with hip New York store Opening Ceremony to attract almost 80,000 new fans this week.
The fastest-growing brands in terms of new fans this week under the category Fashion according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse: + 88,766 (total fans: 11,083,477)
02. Levi's: + 79,371 (total fans: 2,945,956)
03. Victoria's Secret: + 70,069 (total fans: 11,457,798)
04. DC Shoes: + 55,809 (total fans: 3,718,462)
05. American Eagle Outfitters: + 50,240 (total fans: 3,772,891)
06. Converse All Star: + 47,767 (total fans: 12,631,823)
07. Zara: + 46,330 (total fans: 8,017,146)
08. Ralph Lauren: + 45,652 (total fans: 2,397,111)
09. Gucci: + 40,253 (total fans: 3,740,887)
10. Victoria's Secret Pink: + 37,228 (total fans: 7,953,487)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 15. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
This is how to react when you receive a terrible birthday present
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
Ashley Madison hacker could be posting on Twitter as 'Thadeus Zu', researcher claims
- 1 Video of Irish 'professional boxer' fighting Istanbul neighbourhood goes viral in Turkey
- 2 Novel Scarlett Johansson tried to ban, Grégoire Delacourt’s The First Thing You See, to be published in UK
- 3 Toby Sheldon: Justin Bieber lookalike found dead in motel room
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
£19000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This IT and Telecoms company ar...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£15000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you outgoing, ambitious, en...