Social media fashion index: mass beats class
Wednesday 26 January 2011
A look at the top fashion brands on Facebook according to brand ranking sites Stylophane.com and Famecount.com on January 25.
Mass retailers including Victoria's Secret, Zara, H&M, and Forever21 are ousting high-fashion labels like Burberry from their top ten positions on Famecount.
Meanwhile, shoe brands are still leading the pack on Stylophane's Facebook fashion index, with Converse, Adidas, and Nike occupying all three top spots.
Stylophane / fashion *
03. Nike Football
08. DC Shoes
Famecount / fashion **
01. Victoria's Secret
02. Victoria's Secret Pink
04. Adidas Originals
09. DC Shoes
All data recorded Tuesday, January 25.
*Stylophane ( www.stylophane.com) ranks brands under several categories including fashion, retailers and footwear. The website provides daily updates on brands' total number of fans.
**Famecount ( www.famecount.com) ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...