Social media fashion index: what new designer collaboration is keeping Converse on top?
Tuesday 08 February 2011
Thanks to intelligent partnerships such as this week's
Marimekko capsule collection, sneaker brand Converse stays in first place in Famecount's ranking.
The top ten brands in terms of "fans today" under the category "fashion" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse All Star (no change)
02. Victoria's Secret (no change)
03. Converse (no change)
04. Zara (no change)
05. Victoria's Secret Pink (no change)
06. H&M (no change)
07. Lacoste (no change)
08. Hollister (no change)
09. Burberry (no change)
10. Forever21 (no change)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 8. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Movie pirate given almost 3 years in prison for filming Fast & Furious 6 in back of cinema
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
Doctors tell Treasury of their anger at rejection of pay reviews
Exclusive: Tickets for Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in London are not on ‘sale’
- 1 Mother fed her daughter tapeworms to make her skinny for beauty pageant
- 2 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 3 Crystal Palace next manager latest: Palace consider Ally McCoist - EXCLUSIVE
- 4 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 5 Tim Sherwood column: 'It started as a three-horse race but turned into the Grand National'
£20000 - £27000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst- (Desktop Su...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Service Desk Analyst - (Active Di...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst - C++, Boost...
£30000 - £50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Junior Quant Analyst (Machine Lea...