Social media fashion index: what new designer collaboration is keeping Converse on top?
Tuesday 08 February 2011
Thanks to intelligent partnerships such as this week's
Marimekko capsule collection, sneaker brand Converse stays in first place in Famecount's ranking.
The top ten brands in terms of "fans today" under the category "fashion" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse All Star (no change)
02. Victoria's Secret (no change)
03. Converse (no change)
04. Zara (no change)
05. Victoria's Secret Pink (no change)
06. H&M (no change)
07. Lacoste (no change)
08. Hollister (no change)
09. Burberry (no change)
10. Forever21 (no change)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 8. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Watching TV after work makes you feel 'guilty and like a failure'
Alien: Isolation preview - If you scream in space, it makes a sound
Xiaomi Mi4: 'Chinese Apple' launches flagship mobile to challenge iPhone
Mac OS X Yosemite download: How to get the open beta of Apple's latest operating system
How to make your own gourmet ice lollies, granitas, slushy cocktails and frozen yoghurt
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
£600 - £650 per day: Orgtel: Conduct Risk Liaison Manager - Banking - London -...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: CITY - COMMERCIAL LITIGATION - GLOBAL...
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: The client is a...
£40000 - £45000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A well-established software house ba...