Social media fashion index: what new designer collaboration is keeping Converse on top?
Tuesday 08 February 2011
Thanks to intelligent partnerships such as this week's
Marimekko capsule collection, sneaker brand Converse stays in first place in Famecount's ranking.
The top ten brands in terms of "fans today" under the category "fashion" according to www.famecount.com are:
01. Converse All Star (no change)
02. Victoria's Secret (no change)
03. Converse (no change)
04. Zara (no change)
05. Victoria's Secret Pink (no change)
06. H&M (no change)
07. Lacoste (no change)
08. Hollister (no change)
09. Burberry (no change)
10. Forever21 (no change)
Data recorded Tuesday, February 8. Famecount ranks brands, celebrities and politicians according to the number of daily/monthly/total Facebook and/or Twitter fans/followers each receives.
Life & Style blogs
Free the internet from commercial interests, says Martha Lane Fox
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about the iconic structure
Contents of women's handbags can be worth more than a small car
Gold Apple Watch buyers can skip queues
- 1 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Circa £45,000-£50,000 + benefits: Sheridan Maine: Are you a newly qualified ac...
£12 - £15 Hourly Rate: Sheridan Maine: Are you an experienced Accounts Assista...
£150 - £190 Daily Rate: Sheridan Maine: One of London's leading water supplier...
£30,000 - £35,000 Annual: Sheridan Maine: Are you a Management Accountant with...