Stella McCartney revamps website, launches iPad app
Saturday 30 July 2011
After Balenciaga, Dolce & Gabbana, and Jean Paul Gaultier relaunched their websites this month, the British designer has jumped on the bandwagon, equipping her website with all the latest features before the fashion week rush, and launching a new iPad app.
Almost 30 European countries including France, Germany, Italy, and Spain were added to McCartney's new e-commerce, which also enables shoppers to reserve an item online and pick it up at a store of their choice. Additionally, the in-store "Private Wardrobing" service, a personalized concierge service, can now be booked online.
On the occasion, McCartney also premiered her fall/winter campaign on the site, starring her frequent muse and personal friend Natalia Vodianova, photographed by Mert & Marcus.
An updated version of her iPad app, available from next week, features a new edition of "Stella's World" with news, photos, and videos about the brand. Images from the recently launched Taschen book Linda McCartney: Life in Photographs can also be viewed, just like behind-the-scenes coverage of McCartney's design work for Britain's Olympic Team or for this year's Met Gala.
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 4 Saudi Arabia executes 19 in one half of August in 'disturbing surge of beheadings'
- 5 Brother and sister, Christopher Buckner and Timothy Savoy, arrested for 'committing incest after watching 'The Notebook''
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: HAMPSHIRE MARKET TOWN - A highly attr...
£35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Network Engineer (CCNP, CCNA, Linux, OSPF,...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: A VERY HIGH QUALITY FIRM A high qual...
£50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: DevOps Engineer (Systems Administration, L...