Sweet-smelling beauty products for a zero-calorie treat
Thursday 16 December 2010
Beauty retailer Sephora shared its list of must-have products that are sinfully sweet, but pack zero calories, in a December 8 blog post.
Smell like a French pastry: Philosophy's Crème Brulée Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath ($16, or 12 euros) is a high-foaming, multi-purpose product that works head-to-toe as both shampoo and body wash.
Lather yourself with vanilla: Sephora's Vanilla Cupcake Body Butter to Go ($3, or 2 euros) is as moisturizing as it is yummy. The travel-sized intensive moisturizer (1.7 oz) blends French vanilla and almond accords with honey and buttermilk scents.
Hydrate your skin with passion fruit: Lavanila's Vanilla Passion Fruit Fragrance & Body Butter Set ($60, or 45 euros) features a 2.75 oz. body butter and a matching 1.7 oz. fragrance. Both products feature a sweet concoction of passion fruit, guava, peach nectar, sandalwood, and Madagascar vanilla. The products are 100% natural, featuring a blend of pure essential oils, botanicals, and antioxidants without any parabens or sulfates.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Unpaid Voluntary Position : Reach Volunteering: Volunteer your expertise as Tr...
£68 - £73 per day + Competitive rates of pay based on experience: Randstad Edu...
£69 - £73 per day + Competitive London rates of pay: Randstad Education Group:...
£117 - £157 per day + Competitive London rates: Randstad Education Group: * Pr...