Tarte launches 'True Blood' beauty collection
Friday 24 June 2011
Just in time for the June 26 fourth season premiere of HBO's vampire series comes a
True Blood-themed product range that fans will be dying to try.
The bloodsucker craze has inspired beauty launches in the past, with the Twilight movies even getting their own label, made for "Twihards" longing for the perfect pale skin and red lips of the characters.
Now, Tarte Cosmetics has teamed up with the makers behind True Blood to release a three-piece collection including a limited-edition palette of 17 different eye shadows, primer, eyeliner, and mascara, as well as a lip tint (mint-infused for that extra blood-hungry look), and a cheek stain. Prices range from $24 to $52.
Launched June 22, the collection is now available on sephora.com.
Life & Style blogs
Google Photos tags black people as 'gorillas', puts pictures in special folder
What is Lyme disease, what are the symptoms and is treatment readily available?
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 David Cameron refers to 83-year-old Labour MP Dennis Skinner as 'Jurassic Park'
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal will donate entire $32bn fortune to charity
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...