Tarte launches 'True Blood' beauty collection
Friday 24 June 2011
Just in time for the June 26 fourth season premiere of HBO's vampire series comes a
True Blood-themed product range that fans will be dying to try.
The bloodsucker craze has inspired beauty launches in the past, with the Twilight movies even getting their own label, made for "Twihards" longing for the perfect pale skin and red lips of the characters.
Now, Tarte Cosmetics has teamed up with the makers behind True Blood to release a three-piece collection including a limited-edition palette of 17 different eye shadows, primer, eyeliner, and mascara, as well as a lip tint (mint-infused for that extra blood-hungry look), and a cheek stain. Prices range from $24 to $52.
Launched June 22, the collection is now available on sephora.com.
Life & Style blogs
How Stephen Hawking is still alive, defying ALS and the worst expectations
The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
Mother's Day 2015: When is it – and how did it first come about?
- 1 Forget 'The Dress': Here are five of the biggest news stories you might have missed
- 2 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
- 5 Saudi Muslim cleric claims the Earth is 'stationary' and the sun rotates around it
£9 per hour: Recruitment Genius: This role is based within a small family run ...
£28000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Design and marketing agenc...
£46000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This property investment firm are lookin...
£18000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company specialises provid...