The Gothic look for the Winter season: Bad romance
You don’t have to be a member of the Addams family to sport a gothic look this party season. Try feathers, lace and sequins for a softer take on the trend
Sunday 15 December 2013
Photography: Andrew Leo
Styling: Emma Akbareian
Hair and Makeup: Krystle G, using MAC & Paul Mitchell
Model: Teresa at Next
Shot on location at The Vic, Mile End, London thevictoria3.co.uk
Life & Style blogs
Ebola outbreak: Why has a disease that's only ever killed 2,000 people captivated the darkest side of our imagination?
Top 10 countries for cosmetic surgery revealed as figures show rising demand for penis enlargements and other procedures
Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
Topless sunbathing is no longer 'du jour' in France
Gamers still hear gunfire, screams and falling coins days after playing, study finds
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 HSBC closes bank accounts belonging to Muslim clients in the UK
- < Previous
- Next >
£40000 - £45000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: This is an e...
£35000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: ENGINEERING ...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A world leading media organisation is cu...
competitive: Progressive Recruitment: A data analytics are currently looking t...