The scent of wine and chocolate: Cosmoprof discovers the good life
The world's biggest professional beauty fair, kicking off April 15 in Bologna, Italy, is focusing on fragrances this year, with one workshop 'experimenting' with wine notes and chocolate.
Organized by Thierry Mugler - the maker of the Angel and Alien fragrances - the interactive event will invite visitors to experience the wine notes of different perfumes, enhanced by servings of chocolate. The event takes place April 17, and the public can pre-register online at cosmoprof.com.
Another original way of discovering fragrances was thought up by jazz pianist and composer Laurent Assoulen and Givaudan perfumer Guillaume Flavigny who will present scents inspired by music and invite the public to experience both at the same time. This, too, will take place April 17.
And for all serious fragrance enthusiasts: register now for Cosmoprof's Perfume Creation Lab, where perfumery experts will let you in on the creation process behind scents. L'Unique: Laboratoire du Parfum runs all day on April 18.
Fashion brand Blugirl will narrate this process - from creation to distribution - on the basis of its signature fragrance on April 17. And if you're despairing over not being invited to this professionals-only event, try the Recreate Pleasure in the Act of Purchase workshop instead.
Cosmoprof Bologna takes place April 15-19 and is divided into the categories Cosmopack, Perfumery & Cosmetics, Cosmoprof Nature, Cosmoprof Spa & Beauty, as well as several contests and award ceremonies. International editions of Cosmoprof are organized in Las Vegas and Hong Kong, and the group also powers the Beauty Eurasia fair in Istanbul.
Life & Style blogs
Dozens of empty homes in two of Liverpool’s most deprived areas will be brought back into use thanks...
A roundup of the latest property news
Plus, do energy saving measures boost house prices?
- 1 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 2 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 3 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 4 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t
- 5 Vice pulls 'breathtakingly tasteless' fashion shoot glorifying the suicides of famous female authors from Sylvia Plath to Virginia Woolf
£500 - £600 per day: Orgtel: FX Options Front Office Java / C# Developer - Ba...
£600 - £700 per day: Orgtel: Project Manager - Front Office - Regulatory IT C...
£33000 - £35000 Per Annum: The Green Recruitment Company: The Green Recruitmen...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Randstad Education Chelmsford: NQTs required now fo...