This week's top beauty sales: Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent
Monday 25 October 2010
Save big on Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent beauty products this week.
Lorac cosmetics and Paula Dorf beauty products go on sale here this week starting October 27 and October 28, respectively.
Moisturize damaged strands with Bumble and Bumble's Re-balancing Conditioning Creme and Scalp Therapy, which is selling here for $5.99 instead of $38. Plus: Amika pro-stylers are on sale this week for up to 75 percent off.
This week, Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Blush in Black Currant goes on sale here for £14.00 (€15.70) instead of £26.00 (€29.15), while Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra makeup is yours for £15.99 (€17.95) instead of £28.00 (€31.40).
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
Porn film production likely to stop in Los Angeles after actor tests positive for HIV
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
iPhone 6 'release date' firmed up in leaked photos of Apple smartphone
- 1 Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 4 Oil tanker with $100 million cargo goes missing off Texas coast
- 5 George Galloway left with severe bruising after attack in Notting Hill by man 'shouting about the Holocaust'
- < Previous
- Next >
Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: HAMPSHIRE MARKET TOWN - A highly attr...
£35000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Network Engineer (CCNP, CCNA, Linux, OSPF,...
Highly Attractive Package: Austen Lloyd: A VERY HIGH QUALITY FIRM A high qual...
£50000 per annum: Harrington Starr: DevOps Engineer (Systems Administration, L...