This week's top beauty sales: Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent
Monday 25 October 2010
Save big on Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent beauty products this week.
Lorac cosmetics and Paula Dorf beauty products go on sale here this week starting October 27 and October 28, respectively.
Moisturize damaged strands with Bumble and Bumble's Re-balancing Conditioning Creme and Scalp Therapy, which is selling here for $5.99 instead of $38. Plus: Amika pro-stylers are on sale this week for up to 75 percent off.
This week, Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Blush in Black Currant goes on sale here for £14.00 (€15.70) instead of £26.00 (€29.15), while Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra makeup is yours for £15.99 (€17.95) instead of £28.00 (€31.40).
Life & Style blogs
WWE 2K15 gameplay trailer: First look at Sting, Triple H and Daniel Bryan in next-gen graphics
iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
Dale Bolinger guilty: What is sexual cannibalism?
iPhone 'Wave': iOS 8 hoax claims you can charge your iPhone in the microwave - you can't
First day of Autumn: Google Doodle celebrates 2014 Autumn equinox
- 1 Rihanna 'nude pictures' claims emerge on 4Chan as hacking scandal continues
- 2 iOS 8 apps and features: eight iPhone settings you need to look at after you install the update
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 5 Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
£60000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client in the Financial...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Chester: Year 6 Teachers urgently needed for su...
£110 - £140 per day: Randstad Education Cambridge: English Teacher needed for ...
Negotiable: Randstad Education Chester: Year 3/4 Teacher Needed in Flintshire ...