This week's top beauty sales: Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent
Monday 25 October 2010
Save big on Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent beauty products this week.
Lorac cosmetics and Paula Dorf beauty products go on sale here this week starting October 27 and October 28, respectively.
Moisturize damaged strands with Bumble and Bumble's Re-balancing Conditioning Creme and Scalp Therapy, which is selling here for $5.99 instead of $38. Plus: Amika pro-stylers are on sale this week for up to 75 percent off.
This week, Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Blush in Black Currant goes on sale here for £14.00 (€15.70) instead of £26.00 (€29.15), while Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra makeup is yours for £15.99 (€17.95) instead of £28.00 (€31.40).
Life & Style blogs
- 1 2015 General Election: Green party will not appear in TV debate alongside Ukip – says BBC
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
vary Attractive Salary: Austen Lloyd: MANCHESTER - AN OPENING AT A VERY HIGH Q...
£100 - £110 per day: Randstad Education Ilford: Nursery Manager Long term Ran...
£24000 - £25000 Per Annum plus company car and commission: Clearwater People S...
£45 - £65 per day: Randstad Education Bristol: Supply SEN Support Jobs in Bris...