This week's top beauty sales: Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent
Monday 25 October 2010
Save big on Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent beauty products this week.
Lorac cosmetics and Paula Dorf beauty products go on sale here this week starting October 27 and October 28, respectively.
Moisturize damaged strands with Bumble and Bumble's Re-balancing Conditioning Creme and Scalp Therapy, which is selling here for $5.99 instead of $38. Plus: Amika pro-stylers are on sale this week for up to 75 percent off.
This week, Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Blush in Black Currant goes on sale here for £14.00 (€15.70) instead of £26.00 (€29.15), while Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra makeup is yours for £15.99 (€17.95) instead of £28.00 (€31.40).
Life & Style blogs
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
Optical illusion turns blue demon into brunette
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
£12000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity has arisen for o...
£35000 - £60000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This industry leader provides c...
£28000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Project Coordinator is requir...
£20000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...