This week's top beauty sales: Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent
Monday 25 October 2010
Save big on Lorac, Paula Dorf and Yves Saint Laurent beauty products this week.
Lorac cosmetics and Paula Dorf beauty products go on sale here this week starting October 27 and October 28, respectively.
Moisturize damaged strands with Bumble and Bumble's Re-balancing Conditioning Creme and Scalp Therapy, which is selling here for $5.99 instead of $38. Plus: Amika pro-stylers are on sale this week for up to 75 percent off.
This week, Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Blush in Black Currant goes on sale here for £14.00 (€15.70) instead of £26.00 (€29.15), while Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra makeup is yours for £15.99 (€17.95) instead of £28.00 (€31.40).
Look beyond the usual shows for the best festive telly
Geoffrey Macnab does not like the comedian's big screen debut
The battle for control of Stieg Larsson's £30m legacy
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Tim Sherwood challenges Daniel Levy to set out vision for Tottenham Hotspur’s future
- 2 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 3 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 4 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 5 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- < Previous
- Next >
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Teacher of English - S...
£59999 - £80001 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: A Top 10 firm in ...
£50000 - £75000 per annum + benefits + bonus: Harrington Starr: Project Manage...
Negotiable: Capita Education Resourcing Permanent Team: Year 5 Teacher - Gilli...